Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 23/06/04 06:27 AM Author Posted 23/06/04 06:27 AM Bunnings is a perfect place to meet. 9.45am meet would be better so we can get under way by 10am.Yeah it's great for those that dont live 70 odd K's away on the other side of the city... Westies at the Bridge KFC car park again guy's?What time? Just before dawn I suppose..... Come on Dags .....we want T company :lol:
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 23/06/04 06:28 AM Author Posted 23/06/04 06:28 AM Sorry George will be OS, have to postpone until next time! JB you're always OS
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Location: Somewhere Posted 24/06/04 10:16 AM Posted 24/06/04 10:16 AM I agree with everyones comments..........Bunnings carpark sounds good.........that way we can all make it together........9.45am sounds good too........Good to see that that the westies can make it too......the more the merrier.....How many cars approx will be there???How is the newspaper in Wonthaggie going too??ciaodutchie
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/06/04 12:18 PM Posted 24/06/04 12:18 PM Sorry guys,Looking forward to my first cruise, but 18th no good for me. Sunday before or after would be fine.Otherwise, will have to wait for the next one.Cheers,Michael...
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 24/06/04 12:44 PM Posted 24/06/04 12:44 PM Hi George I'll be there.Bunnings 9.45.
dswiders Member 398 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Boronia, Vic Posted 25/06/04 03:14 AM Posted 25/06/04 03:14 AM The 18th's good for me and my misses.I 'm in Boronia, anyone want to meet at say Knox City ?We can then cruze on down to Cranburne for the next meetup.
ARush Member 15 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Posted 25/06/04 01:58 PM Posted 25/06/04 01:58 PM Hi AllAgree with Dutchie re Bunnings as a meeting place....So far free for any of the days mentioned.Will keep checking to see when we go......
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 25/06/04 02:11 PM Posted 25/06/04 02:11 PM We're going to be in July soon so we better start putting things in concrete. I can go 4th,11th and 18th I don't care where. the 18th sounds popular but I think I saw that someone cant make it that day?? We need organisation people. Geea.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 26/06/04 01:37 AM Author Posted 26/06/04 01:37 AM Well we've decided on the place to go is......WONTHAGGIAnd the poll is looks in more favour for 18 JULYTime and place for meeting is BUNNINGS CARPARK CRANBOURNE 9.45amSo what else would you like to know Geea
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/04 04:54 AM Posted 26/06/04 04:54 AM I have four weeks leave in July, so 18th, along with just about any other day, should be ok. Just got to stay off the the night before. I am in a world of pain at the moment and off to do it all again tonight. At 23, you think I'd know better...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now