Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 20d Gender: Female Posted 21/06/04 12:03 PM Posted 21/06/04 12:03 PM You got it all wrong there George, did you read it properly? I didn't add the 'T' after the xr6. :o I love the idea that my T has more than my husbands ' he is 'He hurt his Ute over the weekend and he is pretty about it all. He was trying to back our boat in up the driveway and didnt realize the back end slid out to the side and hit the picket fence ( as the ground was very wet and muddy from all the rain) . It left a big dent in the side near the passenger door. He reckons he can fix it.
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 5m 25d Location: Somewhere Posted 21/06/04 12:11 PM Posted 21/06/04 12:11 PM (edited) BlownBA,Looks like 18th seems to be the go at the moment.......considering only 4 votes.........Come on people..........What time do we then all meet in Cranbourne?? I drove through on the weekend.....We could meet at the Safeway carpark........corner Thompson Rd & South Gippy highway........Can I suggest a time of 10.00am........Is this too early/late for everyone?Also need to confirm numbers as not many people have responded or shown interest lately....Can we have a count as too who is coming?And would people be interested in a counter meal/lunch in Cowes before we all head back home?dutchiePS MsAly.......how is the newspaper thingy going at Wonthaggi? and yes, I did get it finally on Frday late afternoon........very happy and already have driven over 600km over the weekend..... Edited 21/06/04 12:13 PM by dutchie
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 22/06/04 02:00 AM Posted 22/06/04 02:00 AM At this stage we (wife + 2 kids) can come on the 18th
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/06/04 06:35 AM Author Posted 22/06/04 06:35 AM Dutchie the location to meet is fine with me, only live 10min away, l guess 10am sounds a good time too....BUT WE NEED THE REST OF THE GUYS TO VOTE>>>come on guys put your hand up
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Location: Geelong Posted 22/06/04 07:54 AM Posted 22/06/04 07:54 AM I'll be there on the 18th.Cheers everyone
justind Member 90 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/06/04 08:14 AM Posted 22/06/04 08:14 AM (edited) Available all dates. Just confirm a date and I will be there. May I suggest that the meeting place in Cranbourne be in the Bunnings carpark. It is just a little easier to get out of as a group. Again this is on the corner of Sth Gippy Hwy and Thompson RD but on the other side of Thompson RD. The entrance/exit is between Bunnings and Hungry Jacks on the STh Gippy Hwy. I only live around the corner from here and often it is painful to exit from the Safeway Carpark by yourself. I think it would be near impossible to stay together as a group from there.I will also be bringing my wife and two kids. Edited 22/06/04 08:15 AM by justind
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Location: Mildura Posted 22/06/04 11:27 AM Posted 22/06/04 11:27 AM (edited) Hi Guy's,Is this cruise open to all forum members. You can count me in if it is, it sounds like a great trip. I've got to travel from Castlemaine. that's no problem what'a a couple of extra hundred k when your drivin a T. Have been reading your posts for some time and it will be great to meet you all. 18th would be good for me. Edited 22/06/04 11:35 AM by macka'sxr6t
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 20d Gender: Female Posted 22/06/04 11:52 AM Posted 22/06/04 11:52 AM Hi Guy's,Is this cruise open to all forum members. You can count me in if it is, it sounds like a great trip. I've got to travel from Castlemaine. that's no problem what'a a couple of extra hundred k when your drivin a T. Have been reading your posts for some time and it will be great to meet you all. 18th would be good for me. Hi Macka's Cruise is open to all, the more the better. Dont forget to vote everyone. Bunnings is a perfect place to meet. 9.45am meet would be better so we can get under way by 10am.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/06/04 02:32 AM Posted 23/06/04 02:32 AM Bunnings is a perfect place to meet. 9.45am meet would be better so we can get under way by 10am.Yeah it's great for those that dont live 70 odd K's away on the other side of the city... Westies at the Bridge KFC car park again guy's?What time? Just before dawn I suppose.....
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 7d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 23/06/04 03:52 AM Posted 23/06/04 03:52 AM Sorry George will be OS, have to postpone until next time!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now