cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 27/05/04 03:08 PM Posted 27/05/04 03:08 PM Hmmm. I am a little drunk at the momment but a hot dumb chick sounds like fun. At least she wont even recognize when your laughing at her not with her... hmmm.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 27/05/04 04:17 PM Posted 27/05/04 04:17 PM Sounds like the perfect womanHot, gorgeous, loves sex and has no idea what is going on around her.When you've finished with her send her my wayThanks....buddy
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 27/05/04 05:55 PM Posted 27/05/04 05:55 PM Pics? Of her, not you, if she's a Jessica Simpson put up with the lack of grey matter and bang her as much as possible, lifes too short!! I'm with merc,maybe we'll have your name changed to Nick Lachey, lap it up curious. If you don't have a camera I do, it's normally used for silly houses but I'll bet I can get it refocused for her Scotty CCC
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 27/05/04 11:58 PM Posted 27/05/04 11:58 PM Sounds like the perfect womanHot, gorgeous, loves sex and has no idea what is going on around her.When you've finished with her send her my wayThanks....buddy Gold Jerry! Absolute Gold! :lol:
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/05/04 12:15 AM Posted 28/05/04 12:15 AM Well it depends on what your looking for in this relationship. If it's just a good time then a few stupid comments can't hurt. If your looking for the future Mrs and it bugs you that much then you have to let it go.Did she scream out Troy or Brad while you were tapping it so to speak? :lol:
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/05/04 12:31 AM Posted 28/05/04 12:31 AM Hey Curious.I think you should STOP DATING 12 year olds!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 28/05/04 01:36 AM Posted 28/05/04 01:36 AM Hey Curious.I think you should STOP DATING 12 year olds! :lol: @ Tom, hope that's not the caseScotty CCC
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 28/05/04 02:40 AM Posted 28/05/04 02:40 AM So just a bit of a play on words....The old Mae West lines come to mind, modernised and then extrapolated to suit the occasion and participants."Is that a revolver or a disolver?" or "Do you have a little extra hidden something in your pony?" or "So let me see this turbo you keep talking about" or "Gee, I'm a little curious too"Yes I know...I'm a sick puppy
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 28/05/04 06:12 AM Posted 28/05/04 06:12 AM Sounds like the perfect womanHot, gorgeous, loves sex and has no idea what is going on around her.When you've finished with her send her my wayThanks....buddy :lol: I like that
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 28/05/04 06:31 AM Posted 28/05/04 06:31 AM Looks, personality, intelligence - the trifecta's the way to go. But 2 out of 3 aint bad. Especially if it's the first 2. Everyone says something dumb about something, sometime. Yep, deserves a second chance. 8.5 is a high score that requires further investigation And in keeping with site tradition, wheres the pics?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now