Jump to content

Toxic Beast

Member
  • Posts

    514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toxic Beast

  1. They sit ontop of the headlight, and it will come with Strong double sided adhesive on the back of them, to stick firmly onto the headlight. but if you wish to take them off, you can. as most jap cars use glue instead. which makes it permanently stuck down. as for legal, well im not sure. but I've never once had any trouble with them here in VIC during the 3years I've mine for.
  2. [b]Fibre Glass[/b] 1. Kelvin stephen 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [b]Carbon Fibre[/b] 1.
  3. I started my group buy on this, which is where you will be able to grab yourself a set for you BA/BF
  4. Groupbuy - Eyelid Covers for Ford BA/BF Series! These are available in Fibreglass and Carbon Fibre, made in USA. These eyelids extend over the headlights giving a nice finish when the bonnet is open. FRP Option will come with a Gel Coat finish. They will not come pre-painted. 10 pair price: $109 + shipping 20 pair price: $99 + shipping Requires a minimum of 10 pairs in FRP to go ahead. Add your name to the list: 1. 2. 3. Carbon Fibre option comes with TWILL weave pattern and in WET Carbon Fibre. Marine grade UV Clear coat applied which comes with a 5 year no fading warranty. 10 pair price: $139 + shipping 20 pair price: $129 + shipping Requires a minimum of 10 pairs in Carbon to go ahead. Add your name to the list: 1. 2. 3. Shipping Australia wide is $10. Will hold this group buy for 2 weeks to determine whether these will go on production [IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/usher8703/TOXICBEAST.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/usher8703/George_eyelids.jpg[/IMG]
  5. ive had this same problem since I purchased my car brand new. always took it to ford several times during my warranty, but they never said anything was found as a problem.. pfft so im stuck with this unless I get a new car alarm system I assume
  6. how th ehell did u guess it was the boxhill carpark lol.. had them fabricated in some type of plastic.. I forgot the name but im organising a group buy possibly in the next week or two in another forum to have them made in bulk
  7. I made mine myself
  8. big points to your mate for doing a pretty good job.. yeh if only the racoon eye bits , match the headlight line.. is this fibreglassed or plastic
  9. couldnt seem to find it..? where bouts.
  10. was driving a long this Black bf xr6 tonight. not sure if turbo but it had a FG front conversion which ive never seen before.? where are these from.? it looked pretty damn good with the ba/bf headlights
  11. This is my 4 incher intake
  12. keep seeing Bdazla parked in kew. and now outside my work in richmond did u change your car.? thought it was silver..
  13. and yep.. I know where u work.. well kinda.. I drive past your car most mornings if I cbf takin the eastern freeway
  14. *Beep* - autobarn have these size oil breathers.. they are like $12 too easy.. just go there with your car and they will know what size
  15. Yep I just used one of those filters.. if u can find a filter with a shield that fits, let me know.. mine tends to spatter oil sometimes .. very minor but yeh... so are u from around burnley/richmond area..?
  16. <embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/usher8703/viv.flv">
  17. <embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/usher8703/viv.flv">
  18. whens this cruise thing.. im so not uptodate with my sh!t these days... never on net *sigh!
  19. I was wondering if this *Beep* dude was on this forums.. I see you parked on the street most mornings on my way to work... headin to richmond
  20. couldnt help but take a photo .. sexy yet funny at the same time
  21. Im down for day cruises. whats the go?
  22. I CANT seem to find thge link to this cruise. is it still on could someone please link me.. thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...