Jump to content

sinnkexr6t

Member
  • Posts

    291
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sinnkexr6t

  1. You forgot "I dont know"
  2. Glad you got it working
  3. You mean avatar? My controls/avatar settings
  4. Nice one! Gotta love that colour
  5. Lets put it this way..after what ive seen last night I think my car needs alot of work. Some really tough cars there...
  6. I'm not going to say that Ill be there 100% BUT its most likely that I will...
  7. Whats the difference between Aurion Sportivo ZR6 and Aurion SX6? I dont know sh*t about toyota models but if these two cars are having the same engine and same power output then aurion has no chance agaisnt xr6t. Ive read article in Royal Auto magazine which I get from RACV and they compared commy SV6, Aurion ZR, 380 VRX and Falcon XR6 NA. Guess which one came on top performance wise? Aurion: 200KW@6200RPM and 336Nm@4700rpm = 0-100km/h - 8.4sec Xr6 NA: 190KW@5250 and 383Nm@2500rpm = 0-100km/h - 7.8 sec
  8. So how many people are actually coming?
  9. Ill bring my baseball bat...
  10. Sounds good, Ill report later in the week
  11. maybe I can come down all depends where you guys planning to go after...
  12. keep the bonnet, but if you don't want it you can always give it to me
  13. Edit..
  14. thunder, post up some side shots
  15. that looks nasty...
  16. Mate, don't let them push you around, if they sense that you are not willing to fight back then you can expect to be riped off. When you go there you give them trouble not the other way around. PS: if service manager is playing stupid then you go to person above him and so on until you get you car fixed.
  17. One of me beast:
  18. Do u really need a new one?
  19. Looks good mate! Well done.
  20. cant wait for season 3!!!! The best TV show ever!!
  21. Because some people are after looks and others after power.
  22. damn I voted wheels but then changed my mind, Id get edit.
  23. I say go easy for couple thousand kms..When I say easy I don't mean you driving like an old lady ok. Just do the normal thing, warm her up a bit and then do your thing. No excessive revving.
×
×
  • Create New...