Jump to content

sinnkexr6t

Member
  • Posts

    291
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sinnkexr6t

  1. Im not complaining, Im just saying that its a bit too far Your situation is different you dont have other choice but to go and see you miss's, if you dont she will
  2. Werribe is kinda far away for people from eastern suburbs :(
  3. try ebay for new rim
  4. Switch if off only if you are certain that you can handle the power.
  5. 170kph, felt pretty good and the car felt to be stable at that speed. I done it on the way to philip island but dont tell anyone ok
  6. nasty sh*t happens to nasty people
  7. DaveS, what size is that sticker on your car?
  8. ye just make sure the traction control is off
  9. ey mr turbo love your car man looks freaking awsome
  10. sinnkexr6t

    Hi To All

    Welcome and what XtRmn8 said...shows us some pics!
  11. Welcome
  12. If your doing it on daily basis and you are worried about it stuffing up then I guess you should upgrade/strengthen your transmition.
  13. Personally I use fog lights only when it’s raining or really cloudy and of course at night, why would you have your fogs on when it’s sunny? But back to your question. I don’t see the reason why it would be illegal to have them on whether its foggy or not. Almost all cars that come out of the factory with fog lights people use them in all driving conditions or better say they have them on nonstop.
  14. Thanks for the info mate! Ill look into it but first have to pick up the gauges
  15. Congratulations and good luck
  16. Congratulations on the new car and nice colour choice though it looks much better in real life then it does in these photos
  17. SCRIBR, Can you let us know how you went with miss_aly's pods as im thinking of getting them as well, but I want to be sure there good quality etc..thanks!
  18. that's bad man sorry to hear stuff like that...some people are just not meant to dirive
  19. dont mean to hijack the thread but who has the best quality 98 octane fuel? also what do yous recommend we use in our T's? Since I got me t Ive been using Mobile's boost98 and I dont seem to have any problems.
  20. Where can I order this pod that holds 3 gauges? and why wait till the end of the year? still in making? Thanks...
  21. nice rims!
  22. Is there any known problems that might accur when the centre muffler is removed? thanks..
  23. Welcome and enjoy! plenty of info you can find here! im still trying to catch up as im new here too
  24. Maybe if you remove your tow bar it would look a bit more aggressive from the back. Also I would prefer white stripes instead of silver but still she looks pretty good.
  25. Im thinking he lost his license
×
×
  • Create New...