Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. I sprayed my old ute one & the old sick effect was being-fully-sick-re
  2. has this been for a run yet?
  3. is it advertising anything?... well apart from manbearpig?
  4. I just got home from the tennis & she stepped out on to centre court after the last match finshed. She looked pretty good
  5. oldie but a goodie p.s.
  6. R. Budd Dwyer <-- looney!
  7. bounce
  8. um.. what is xfire?
  9. Cheif, he'll sell it to you! Only needs some bog & bonnet latch History is clean as too
  10. WOW! That's an impressive beast How much water does she take?
  11. that's a no
  12. BEST GIF EVER!
  13. Enjoy buddy! I'll have to come & bug you for a spin some time
  14. I'm 3rd prestige & 65... I cbf going up anymore I'm going for the achievements now
  15. I'm level 65 on PC
  16. I know, then again, I get a rush of speed when I turn off the aircon...
  17. mercury
  18. welcome buddy I'm going to take over your thread now (with flaming aimed at me) & admit I took a Monaro for a test drive the other week
  19. Don't forget Yaris
  20. SCRIBR

    TOOGO

    He can tell me... I promise not to put the mods on my car
  21. Damn u all! Lucky I'm not emo
  22. Find us a private road
  23. You know my pain
×
×
  • Create New...