Jump to content

Decoy

Member
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Decoy

  1. If this is the law, I must say it is pretty poorly enforced, as most cars now come out with these driving lights and alot of people use them all the time at night!
  2. Lift off you gear lever surround (just pops off) to reveal a screw for each side of the wings on the ICC surround. Undo these screws to remove the wings, which then gives you access to the tissue box holder screws... too easy!
  3. July 03... Black Never really bothered me, haven't even thought about it
  4. I think the premium sound shelf cover would look better
  5. There are 2 input options... The cheap cable is just that, gets lots of engine noise and you need to turn your device up really loud. The dearer one has a booster which also connects to the mobile phone output hence the dearer cost. I paid about 90 off a dealer for mine.
  6. I have recently got my window switches back from aumatt, he did an excellent job. Highly recommended. I posted them down and got them back a couple of days later.
  7. That link is just plain wrong!!!!!
  8. Decoy

    In The Red

    A couple of glowing reviews there Zap, makes me wanna rush out and get them!
  9. Great stuff, especially that last guy! Speaking of chasers its on right now!
  10. I have used Meguiars quik detailer a few times and it gets a slightly dirty car looking great, I only use this though when the car is waxed.
  11. I was going to run power and lighting from there for gauges originally, but fond it easier to use TC button for lighting, and mobile phone plug for power. Just my thoughts though.
  12. You don't need to remove the auto shifter handle, I never have...
  13. Im with NIB, I pay about $11 a week, purely to avoid paying the extra tax every year. Its only basic hospital cover but I also get some dental, chiro etc extras.
  14. Come on...It's not like they're making you drink Guiness or anything Lumpy ← yeah, I'd rather drink recycled...
  15. Decoy

    Toy Rader Gun

    Yes, if you want to measure the speed of your car, find someone who will sacrifice themselves to get run over in the process of doing so!
  16. If its brown, drink it down, if its black send it back...
  17. Yes it can be done, ASL Logistics do it, I think some guys on here might even do it themselves.
  18. Half Shaft is a shaft that goes diff to wheel, you have 2!
  19. its definitely not the same without him
  20. not sure, feels real different since the xtreme tune,and im pretty sure somthing was done at the tune(that's what you get for sending the wife down to drop the car at the tuners,a very sketchy description) :blush:ps its auto if that makes any diff ← yeah, that'd be firming up the auto shifts
  21. yeah, maybe injectors. what have you done to your transmission though?? as it may start to feel pain and it wont be good if you're running out of money!!
  22. Even if they did flash it, it shouldn't be down to 4psi, that seems a bit low. Mine went in for service a couple of months ago, they told me mine already had the latest program in it and mine is at about 5psi normally...
  23. Yep, I got power and ground from the mobile phone plug behind the fuse panel. you can get on your back and look under, It's the blue one, gets power when acc is selected. Lighting was from the TC button. I ran the boost hose through the grommet in the passenger footwell as it was closest to the BOV where I plumbed into the line with the autometer t piece. I drilled a extra hole, its where the cable for the auto goes through.
  24. You will have to tap into lines to get power and lighting for the gauges, most go TC button for lighting (I did) and I went power from the mobile phone plug. There will be no wires under the panel when you remove it! Boost is easy just cut into the line goin into the BOV from the manifold, no idea about water temp though, never have even thought about it...
  25. sounds good, I hate it when I get hoes in my bumper!!
×
×
  • Create New...