Jump to content

XR6IXT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    662
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XR6IXT

  1. I might be coming not 100% sure yet
  2. any pics, what rims did you get?
  3. I'm in
  4. EGO all the way,
  5. Looks like I'll be taking mine off, its getting really annoying
  6. Can you get more sets or just for you?
  7. Do you mind e asking how much would the Bilstein shocks set me back I think I need some new shocks???
  8. Looks awesome, what setup do you have for the rear that's a perfect hight
  9. Thanks, the exhaust tips stick out too much I have to get it fixed
  10. Here is a short clip of the induction sound
  11. Yeah I'll post up the afr dyno sheet tomorrow
  12. Just got the car back from getting it custom tuned, what a difference I had the following done: Siemens injectors, RAP1Ds intercooler kit with process west cold air intake, herrod quad exhaust, fuel pump, still standard cat and valve springs also fitted trans cooler, hopefully the gearbox will stay together for a few weeks. Ended up with 293rwkw on 11psi couldn't get any more out of it because of the valve springs. The next thing will have to be valve springs with a free flowing cat and a gearbox rebuild. Here is the dyno sheet took the pic with my phone that's why its so blury
  13. Post some up when you get a chance to Have you had it retuned?
  14. Who gives a sh!t what other people think buy what you think looks good on the car
  15. Got any pics?
  16. go the first ones
  17. Great result
  18. So how much power did you pick up after the tune? Just curious as mine should be back tomorrow from the tuners
  19. That looks awesome makes me want to get the front bar too
  20. Nah I have the K&N as you can see in my second photo, the pic with the foam filter the car is phatntom that was just an excample
×
×
  • Create New...