Jump to content

scooter

Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scooter

  1. I wish I had these links a couple of weeks ago when I was in Japan ... I missed all of the NZ round. I hope the links stay all weekend Scoot
  2. I have found it most frustrating that you have to be a member of BP to see live streaming of V8Supercars. As someone who travels alot and be anywhere live streaming would be nice. Also live qualifing and Saturday races would be a nice feature. I have stumbled accross some links - I dont know the reliability but ATM Im watching Qualifying and hopefully the race 1. For you non BP'ers try this is a BP feed I think. Man Im a happy camper now .... I get to see my favourite sport anywhere This is if you have a 1500kb or better d/l mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/UCS-wh_V8supe0live2 This is for 512Kb d/l mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/UCS-wh_V8supe0live3 This is for 256Kb d/l (might work for 128d/l) mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/UCS-wh_V8supe0live4 Scoot
  3. WOW invaluable info mate Great work thanks for going to the effort. As your in WA and Im in Mexico Ill give it a go myself Scoot
  4. I remember reading something similar a while back I dont know if its your fault but this was posted by "FordTech" a year a go Just a thought
  5. scooter

    Window Switches

    Thanks Henry for the info. I had already read through the 13 odd pages but discounted the instructions KIWI wrote as I thought they were for the Premium setup. I went online to Jaycar in the hope I could order the LED's and online but did find any. Would you have a Jaycar Part Number for both the resistors and LEDs if possible Scoot
  6. scooter

    Window Switches

    I too if postible would like the document for this as well. Maybe it could be reposted and made a sticky Scoot
  7. Happy Meal
  8. Santa's going to be late
  9. Office Rumors
  10. Happy Ronald
  11. What a good idea!!!! Is this a easy thing to do, can a home tinker do it? If not where are you ... Melb? How much do you charge? Scoot
  12. Typed in Nankang tyres in Google: Came up with this: Nankang Tyres Web site Australia Didnt check google for any reviews and opinions though... Scoot
  13. Geez that's a let down then thanks Scoot
  14. I cant find anything here about this but can it be done? Could a MKII (Computer Flash) be done on a MK1 - What a nice present from Ford if this was possible Whats the new MKII Turbo....... 260KW............ imagine? Any engine Mods done to the new MKII Turbo motor to make it handle 260KW or is it just the same engine with more power. If any of you experts out there can set me straight Scoot
  15. I use a program called AudioGrabber. I havent used the CDex that Sharky mentioned but AudioGrabber goes off and gets the song titles for you as well which Ive found quite handy. Its not free though AudioGrabber Link but quite easy to use. Scoot
  16. This is like dejavu ..... a few months ago I was heading to Uluru with my caravan so I thought before I go Ill replace the tyres (Fleetsystems pays) whilst I was waiting they came up to me and said that one of my rims is bent and cant be balanced properly!!!! Should be replaced !!!! WTF so I asked to put it on the rear and have had no vibrations what so ever after 6800km round trip back to Victoria again. Does this mean they're scamming us????? (I do find this hard to believe being a large company) Or some of the rims from the factory are bent? ( I like this senario) Or happens and its a coincidence I think its maybe the later Scoot
  17. 17" and 40PSI all round As well Scoot
  18. that's exactly the sort of experience which probaly why Slick 50 is still around today and why the knockers of the product havent been successful.
  19. This Slick 50 Stuff I havent heard of for years but the last time I did though I remember snake oil used in the same sentence. So I did a Google search and type in Slick 50 Snake Oil (if anyones interested). Youll get mainly some opinions of others - much along the same line of fuel additives and whether they work or not which also can be a controversal issue as well so if you have time have a read. The makers of Slick 50 were even investigated by some American Fair trading dept - but they are still going today so read into these things as you will but one would think it would sell if it didnt work. I didnt post this to be flamed or to cause trouble just but it would be interesting to get others views - in both oil additives as well as Fuel additives and whether they work or not. eg the "Wyns" product line. Scoot
  20. I know your frustration spyware is a abosutely a pain I use another program that finds a bit more than Adware called Webroot "Spy Sweeper" http://www.webroot.com/wb/products/spysweeper/index.php It takes about 30 - 40 mins give that a try. Scoot
  21. WOW I didnt expect and DESERVE that sort of response - what a poor attitude 1 I cant get cable 2 Bigponds ADSL prices are FAR TOO expensive and are non competitive. This is not the forum to discuss the cost of broadband. All is needed is to go to http://www.whirlpool.net.au and compare prices. BUT .... As eatV8 said he is overseas and would like to watch it SO "sbr79" whats his solution -- er watch TOCA . I asked a simple question IS there any alternative for those who dont have bigpond for a live internet stream for the V8 supercars? I didnt post to be flamed all I wanted a alternative..... Scoot Im Scooter as opposed to the other Scootre. PS unless Ive missed it on thier web site maybe they could offer a subscription service for those not with Telstra Bigpond.
  22. I dont and never will have Bigpond Broadband ( its far too expensive with other cheaper alternatives available) but as far as I can gather I cant watch the V8 supercars via the internet any more like last year as I need to be a member. Whilst I prefer a TV - sometimes its just more convienent to watch via web. Are the any sites or such I can do this or has BigPong sorry BigPond have the exclusive rights only. Cheers Scoot
  23. I had to go to 3 dealers before I was happy and you might have to do the same unfortunately. I shouldnt have to but it seems a fact of life. Maybe some of your NSW counterparts may give you suggestions of a good dealer. I had Handbrake Probs earlier on but my car is covered by "Fleet Systems" so I dont pay - I look at the invoices though and Im sure that all handbrake replaced parts were warranty items. Scoot
  24. scooter

    BRAKE SHUDDER ISSUE

    I too have been experiencing Brake shudder again. I dont put up with it too long and when its fixed its fantastic. I phoned CRC just register a complaint and the Guy called "Guy" said that its ben fixed!!! He said he use to get complaints every day now about it 1-2 times a month. I said then how come I keep getting it 6-10K's? My major complaint is that I have a car that should get 15K between sevices not 6-10K. He said its unusual. The QFM pads seem a good idea and as my car is on "Custom Fleet" I hope Knox Ford uses them so I can get them fitted as soon as they machine them. Scoot
  25. Both should loose thier license automatically Arent the BA Falcons Speed limited to 180KPH????? Scoot
×
×
  • Create New...