Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. we had a umarked & a marked one dropping in on us taking down the odd rego then it felt as if we got a escort out of town, once we hit the F3 2 were hidden in the bushes spaced 2km apart.....lucky we were good. Muzza
  2. The hot day Yesterday with the stock Cooler would have given you a lower figure. Process West do a great lookin cooler with 2 piping options costing from $850-$1000. Monza (wog) cooler like Dats fit up real easy & depending on where you get them are from $470-$550 also do a great job. Here is a couple of pages to look at. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31996 This is the one I like most of all http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32442 Hope this helps Muzza.
  3. I just got the gearbox oil changed from the factory oil & holly crap it's noisey..........Sounds like the Transmax Z is the go. I like to know what they had in the box when I bought it because it didn't make a sound. Muzza.
  4. It looks as if the $150 is for the Saturday for the guys with tyres left from Friday. Should be $50 entry. Muzza.
  5. We can meet before there, say Bero then head down??? Muzza.
  6. sorry Sam it's all my fault..Tried to ring you a few times but can't get you. See you next weekend. Muzza.
  7. You have the best of both world adsOr you can be where ever you want but more then welcome to join us. Just keep an eye on this page for cruise updates.........some desision are snap desision so check often. Muzza.
  8. Sorry guys can't make it this Saturday night got my neice's 21st. Following Saturday no prob. I'd go some Ribs. While I'm on things to do anyone up for the drags good friday if so go to the post Dat started,see if we can get some interest. Muzza.
  9. I'll be there aparently Dat, or so I was told after your visit to RX today. How come now your spending my money that's not how it works. This will be a great chance for all of us to get together as you mentioned in a previous post Muz, yes it's a anything goes........... Who's up for it? Muzza.
  10. I run 1 in conjunction with a PSR Wastegate, Works a treat. Muzza.
  11. I'm up for the Lone Star.. muz
  12. Sound good Luke.......Any idea's guys. O I'm out this weekend I Sydney. Muzza.
  13. I'd like to get there soon but my clutch is slipping after last upgade. just too much for it I guess. I'll do rods,Clutch & pistons then give it a go. Done a 13.5 with 40rwkw less so will be looking for a high 12. Muzza.
  14. Be good to see you back on the road Fat..... I'm in for the late night cruise Datty just a quick nanny nap then ready to go. Muzza.
  15. No prob Luke, mine is the grey but a few others tried it & it didn't work. wasn't game to mention the grey one again. Bentxr was after someone to do his.... Muzza. Ps; don't take your stereo out run a wire down the pull it up. Datman please don't bring it up again as I feel bad enough about the poor little bugger.
  16. Go the Black Luke it was mostly the 03 T's where the grey wire. Yep tap into the wire then some power & away the disco goes....lean....rich.......lean.....rich....etc etc... you will see what we meen. Hi Mark, We got heaps of pic's so once the boys get them on a disc we will post some. I think they were selling a disc with all cars in action, I'll try & find a contact if your interested they had some kool shots of my Ute in action. I won't forget you next thing we get up too . Muzza.
  17. Hi Whitey, are you looking for the wire to tap into for a A/F meter ??? If so you only have too use 1 of the wire's that is going to your O2 sensor, Mine went to the grey wire but it is a different wire in different models.(as we found out). Powercruise was great fun. It's good to be able to size up to so mussle cars & some rice burners on the same bit of tar.. One thing I did enjoy was coming up behind 2 blown big bangers about to give it all so what else could we do but join in, you got to love a rolling start. The whole weekend got me keen as to get too a track day so if anyone hears of 1 coming up give me a heads up & I'm there with or without brakes after the first 3 laps Wasn't a big roll up for the T's or FPV unless the other 700 on the track scared them off. Muzza.
  18. The only work of his I've seen is on Brendons car & looking at the results he hasn't done too much wrong yet. I must say he has a great looking BF T ute that he seems keen to do mods too, that's got to be a good thing. Muzza.
  19. Red cover stays on black cover off. Use a 3/8 scoket with short extension & maybe a swivel on rear plug. I recomend using the BF F6 plug & regap to .78-.80mm Good luck.. Muzza.
  20. How's it going Whitey, Keep an on on this page as we plan to have a chat over the powercruise weekend on up coming event's ie; cruise,dynoday & maybe a golf day... Muzza.
  21. Definitely do not go to Bunnings Get the right bolt from Ford. I can't see why the t5 crossmember bolts would not fit, otherwise I have some from an auto. Not sure what he menas by M6 nuts either, as this usually refers to a nut with a 6 mm thread ← T5 Bolts you take out will fit. Make sure you have some weight on the cross member when your onbolting, that's what strips the thread. I helicoiled them when I had it out. Muzza.
  22. Muzza

    Top Speeds

    170kmh then you put it into 4th,5th then 6th I hope??? Muzza.
  23. It's Acid Rush. He is dropping around here this arvo so I'll let him know. Muzza.
  24. Top stuff Rob.... Why did it take this long?. Muzza.
  25. Hi Aaron, Welcome to the forum. Dat & myself are entering the Powercruise. We will be heading to Sydney next Saturday morning, your welcome to join us. We hope to organise some sort of cruise-day out soon. Enjoy your new T,catch up soon. Muzza.
×
×
  • Create New...