Jump to content

summoner

Member
  • Posts

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by summoner

  1. I'll be there at the oxenford start at 2pm.. so where does this cruise go before it heads to cavs?
  2. what is it with ford drivers? or toyota drivers? or any drivers? you'll get this crap from all sorts of people..
  3. I used to have a fair few holdens before I bought my XR6T but I've never been a 1 eyed supporter. I was brought up around mazda's so never got into Expensive Daewoo v ford just happened I liked the Expensive Daewoo products more at the time. I love my XR6T though, but just to keep things balanced I still own a 73 HQ GTS Monaro
  4. lol I remember those exede vs flash tune battles.. and various other 1's.
  5. in standard form my XR easily showed wrx's/etc the tail lights. the few things you have mentioned are hardly serious issues.
  6. I used to run Recaros from a Porsche in my VU SS Ute years ago for track days. Buckets look fine in a ute.
  7. It is fairly quiet here I agree. I refresh constantly to see if anything of interest has turned up. I guess most people in to XR6T's are older generation (I'm 26 mind you) who don't spend all day at work sitting on the internet where as other sites like boostcruising have a younger crowd who can get away with it in their call centre jobs and whatever else. What happened to people like DBOSS? Just got tired of posting? Nizpro have always had their forum, it didn't use to move much at all. I haven't looked at it lately though. Almost as if nizpro are becoming more reclusive. Now a days most responses they give are "go to a nizpro dealer"
  8. Injectors arrived but resistor pack hasnt so I won't be running at full power, will still cruising though :D
  9. 99 Lancer CE 1.5L manual 01 VU SS Ute auto 01 VU SS Ute manual 74 LH SL/R Torana - LS1/T56 project) 71 HJ 1 Tonner - Another LS!/T56 project) 88 Nissan Cefiro - 3rd 1 imported in Aus, 1st RB26DETT conversion done in aus, 5 page feature in HPi 49 and Banzai UK Magazine. ?? VR Calais 05 BA XR6T Mk2 - Current daily and project 73 HQ GTS Monaro - Old school long term project 68 911L - New track car/tarmac event project
  10. I actually attended a Cavs dinner about 3 years ago when GOLDIE organised it and met a few XR6Ters then. If I come I'll most likely be running a tank of C16 and full power(provided injectors get here in time) as I'm going to dyno comp at Gavin Woods autotech after the cruise.. should be amusing
  11. I am very tempted to come along on the cruise. May not attend the dinner though. Haven't cruised with a bunch of XR6T's yet :D
  12. apparently there is. Person who has the footage said they'll be putting it all online some time this week so I'm crossing my fingers it happens :D
  13. this should help http://www.injectorsonline.com/indivprod.php?c=1
  14. Nope haven't looked in to that. I know it is popular in USA but not mentioned as much here in Aus. Found a way to run lo-impedance injectors so should hopefully have bigger 1's running by this weekend. Last w/end the QLD Supra club held their dyno day and since my car was already sitting at the workshop it was being held at they ran my car (I'm a paid member of the club). I took out most improved and top HP with 559rwhp on pump fuel :D
  15. excellent, I saw on nizpro page they have up to 110lb/s injectors.. Guys at workshop are going to ring them and chase up a set *crosses fingers*
  16. Almost, on toluene mix we've hit 570rwhp @ 5500rpm and run out of injectors.. chasing up options now :(
  17. Bit of a quick query, on my XR6T we've hit a limit of 570rwhp with my current Nizpro injectors which flowed to around 55lb/s.. I've been told the biggest injector I can run with the standard computer + Capa flash tuner are 60lb/s I am curious, has anyone found a set of bigger injectors than these and if so can they provide a part number? I would really like to crack the 700rwhp mark and these are all that are holding the car back now. Any advice is appreciated.. currently I've put in the order for the 60's but naturally if there are other options I can just cancel the order or just resell them. *edit* just did a quick check, seen some have the 76lb/s nizpro injectors.. has anyone actually pushed these to their rating of 500rwkw? or independently flow tested them?
  18. Workshop updated me while I'm over here in WA. Has put down 545rwhp on pump fuel which is what we will leave that tune at. This week we will now do a Toluene mix tune and a C16 tune.
  19. There a list of power figures achieved on the day?
  20. Pity ethanol is a waste of time as a renewable energy source as it takes more energy to convert it from what gets grown to a usable resource and is a complete waste in terms of usable quantities of materials required.
  21. melbourne international airport near the food hall? Sent pics via mms of that car to mates, it's awesome :D
  22. some of the GF, seems sort of fitting for here I guess doing a silly kissy face aaww
  23. was that the yellow clubspec evo wrx(resprayed?) you had or another 1?
  24. geezus.... and no back seat to keep the noise out.. you trying to keep your XR as a daily ? actually that wouldnt be your XR.. fillers on wrong side.
×
×
  • Create New...