Jump to content

F6rspec3

Member
  • Posts

    63
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6rspec3

  1. You won't notice it straight away but 2-3mm can mean excessive wear on tyre
  2. Yes u would need another w/align
  3. Here is my dyno sheet went from stock turbo on a bf to Pte 6235 with e85
  4. Was it saying 50 kph or 230 kph
  5. Sex tape is -10/10 waste of time lucky I was at wk you can say I got paid to watch it There not to many good movie to download at the moment
  6. ] Simon and boys just finish there magic on my weekend car and finish with 485 rwkw Can't wait till Monday pick up ?
  7. Just remember for Saturday cruise school holiday long weekend mean double demerit points or is it triple now lucky I'm at work
  8. If your battery ok it will last a week or get one of those battery jump pack and leave it in the car I drive to work car doesn't move for 8 days and it start ok But I also have my jumper pack as backup
  9. Remember there talking 380-400kw at fly not at rear wheel That approx 320kw @ rear wheel Best bang for buck if you can find a cheap nizpro kit with plenum gave me 375 kW on stock motor
  10. Anybody interested in private plate for there car I got 2 for sale 4l turbo and blk fpv
  11. Who fitting it and how much
  12. Another xft beast what precision is that
  13. do not buy anything from rapid i heard of a person paid for some cooler 1/2 the piping missing and he is not returning his phone call
  14. Remember get the cheapest quote on insurance does not matter Who it with ring sgio and if your a new member they will beat it by 10 % : )
  15. I know I don't post a lot but I'm still in the b series
  16. do you use the ute to carry big amount of weight if not I would go to the ford dealer spare parts ask for a new tyre placard sticker the one that off a normal ute with lower load rating so you can put on your car and get more performance tyre for the ute tell them your old one peeled off or got damage put it on so if you ever get pulled over by police and they look at the sticker you would have the correct load rating
  17. I used to go to the movies with my dad but come home with my mum back then : )
  18. Some company actually mark the spring driver side / passenger side so we u sit in the Vehicles it will sit level
  19. swap them from left to right side
  20. that's why he is one of the best tuner in wa
  21. with 1 degree diff in camber can be 2 thing there align machine might had a calibration or was your car jack up aswell before it went on the machine it only .5 to 1cm leaning out if you took your car back now you would fine it will give you a diff reading give or take 1/2 to 1/4 of a degree
  22. Between xtreme ford and Monstatorque are very good the best in the west just see who give you a good price and easier to get too
  23. Turboboink when is your new turbo in and tune and have you sold your gtx yet
  24. anybody knows much about the precision turbo simon has been installing lately model number
  25. Spotted a fg ute on it roof on way from pinjarra to Boddington this morn was running late so I didn't have time To get photo anybody know anything about it
×
×
  • Create New...