Jump to content

turbo_nick

Member
  • Posts

    277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by turbo_nick

  1. well, what you heard is the engine, not the exhaust sound. any engine will sound like crap. wait till you hear it from the back - it is quite meaty. I'd say much meatier than AU3 XR8.
  2. Well, thank you for directing people to our club website! That's very nice of you! The SA site address is: http://www.tickfordclub.com.au http://www.tickfordclub.com is the NSW club address Cheers! Nick
  3. WOW! We got 100+ members in a few days?! AWESOME! I'm starting to believe the statement in your sig is correct!
  4. Not bringing the Telstar Mike?
  5. Sir, I shall see you at the old toll gates on 11 January 2003 around 10:00am! I've done the run before and I reckon it's just great! Can't wait! :D
  6. and here's the M5 file... m5.zip
  7. I've finished playing with the SVT Cobra and the M5. I've made the SVT cobra a classic US muscle car - heaps of power but you have to muscle it around to get some results. My M5 handles A LOT better in my opinion. I've kept both cars RWD so you can get some sideways action happening :D Also, I tried tuning the 911 a bit. It goes harder, turns in better, handles a LITTLE bit better and oversteers like nothing! It oversteers to the point where you keep spinning out. I've tried everything but I can't make it stick to the road. Plus, it flips too easily when you hit something. cobra.zip
  8. turbo_nick

    Xr6t Club

    Nothing apart from voting rights as MrSparkle has said in one of his posts. Let me put it this way: I am an associate member and I am also a member of the committee (events). Everyone I've spoken to so far are is really happy with having BAs in the club.
  9. guys, it's always like that with popular models. when the VTII SS ute was released you had to wait something like 4-5 months to get one!
  10. I love it how the TURBO badge stands out hehehe looks the goods I reckon! I can't wait to see one on blood orange either!
  11. that sounds about right for a stocky you know a stock S3 TE50 produces just over 200rwkw and it has got 250 *cough*260*cough* fwkw.
  12. I tend to run higher pressures in all my tyres. 15s - 36f 33r 17s - 42/43f 40r 19s - 40f & r I wouldn't run 17s below 38psi because the car would handle like crap, however this is only be because I prefer handling to comfort. I tried running 36 in my 19s and the car handled like a dog! 40 is just perfect! if you're going drag-racing, drop it to 25-30 for better traction though.
  13. just set the date and I'll be there! :D I'm cool with either date. mmmmmmm..... eye candy... :D
  14. Mal pretty much impossible considering I don't have access to that info, plus even if I did, I reckon it would be too much of a sh*tfight. but I agree that it would be interesting to see the graph. richdave your wish is my command! well, not really... but here's the graph.
  15. those are T3 wheels the car's probably a pre-release model. they REALLY need 19s! hehe
  16. I'm about to do some mods to the M5 which should make the car VERY sweet! I've done a few things to the VX220 so it's a lot more fun to drive but I've gotta fine tune it a bit, eg. adjust the gears, turnin, etc. I'll post all the files once I'm done
  17. oh, I forgot to add this chart - average members joined per day it's a rather interesting trend. after the initial boom the average dropped all the way down but it's picking up slowly now.
  18. 314 to be precise! there's been a bit of a spurt in the last 6 days. 62 ppl joined up in the last 6 days alone! 23/12/02 17 24/12/02 16 25/12/02 9 26/12/02 2 27/12/02 10 28/12/02 8 at this stage, we're going to hit 1000 members (1,000,000's a bit unrealistic) by early July 2003. however, if I base my calculations on the last week alone, this changes the date to mid March 2003! we shall wait and see...
  19. I've been fiddling with the TS50 in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for some time now and I think I'm onto something! hehe the engine has been upgraded (revs out to 12,000rpm), has more power, the car's awd now, lighter, has a 6sp manual box, stiffer roll bars and shocks, quicker turnin, and has 19" wheels all round! the file's situated in this folder: http://203.108.4.103/~nickstetic/nfs/ when you save the file, save it to your C:\Program Files\EA Games\Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2\Cars\ts50 folder, but make sure you back up the original car.ini file in case you want to revert back to the original setup. let me now what you think! Nick
  20. I used to think the same until the lacquer started coming off my wheels and more and more scratches started appearing on the car. now I wash the car myself...
  21. Meguiars is the way to go. It brings out the shine real well, and water disperses real well off the paint so there's less work in drying the car.
  22. as soon as I get my hands on a Barra 240 engine, it's getting modded. why settle for less? :D bring on 250+rwkw!
  23. and rest assured that she is paying A LOT less in insurance premiums then me, you or most other guys because 'women take less risks' it sh*ts me to no end!
  24. UPDATE and revision of formula 291 members my last 1,000,000th member formula was out of whack for some reason. 1,000,000th member in the last week of August 2783 :D
  25. yeah, that'd be about right... I was was so bored today! still, I love stats - it's the only thing I was ever good at in maths!
×
×
  • Create New...