Jump to content

syco6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by syco6

  1. It was a turbo diesel Jaguar.
  2. Thanx God666 that is a very wise suggestion of yours that I think I will explore further and I am sure it will be a hell of a lot cheaper too! - I then would be able to keep my manual MKII and get a 6 sppeed auto BF as well. Luke
  3. No probs Jimmy. Looking at converting my manual to auto or maybe trading in my mkII for a BF 6 speed auto. It all depends how much coin is involved as to which way I go. I will keep you posted. Luke
  4. Changing jobs and the new job comes with a company car. Want to sell the miss's car and keep my T. she will not drive a manual. Luke
  5. Has anyone converted their T from a 6 speed manual to a 4 speed auto? Any idea on how much it would costs and where I would look at geting this done in Brisbane. Thanks Luke
  6. syco6

    New Seat Trim

    both my front seats were the same. I took it back to ford and they fixed the seat covers in no time while I waited. Luke
  7. hi. I have an aps phase 2 upgrade installed and going with a phase 3 upgrade or something similar soon. will this dump pipe make a noticable improvement with a custom tune and the current phase 2 package??? will this system also bolt straight up to my aps cat back exhaust? Luke
  8. looking for feedback from site members regarding who is considered to be the best edit tuner in brisbane and what their service is like. all feedback is welcomed.
  9. What about the awesome Ford Capri convertable. NOT!
  10. syco6

    He's Back!

    This 2006 calendar is a must have for all! Calendar20061_1.pdf
  11. I have had both of my mounts done under warranty. Luke G
  12. mine is the same and it p*sses me off every time I look at it!
  13. it is Rapid Rob but taken with a sh*tty phone camera. I will take some better shots and post them along with some snaps of my stroker XY tilly. syco6
  14. Here is a picture of my beloved T. I will find a couple of pics of my stroked XY tilly and post them soon! syco6
  15. Morning all! Just wondering if anyone knows what Chris Romano from Bob Romano Performance Motors in Brisbane is like as an Edit tuner? syco6
  16. it looks like it is made by HSV and they put FPV's logo on it!
  17. >Q: What is better than winning a medal at the Special Olympics? > > > >A: Not being retarded > > > > ****************************************************** > >Q: What's blue and f@cks old people? > > > >A: Hypothermia > > ******************************************************* > >Q: What's the first thing a woman does when she gets out of the battered wives' shelter? > > > >A: The dishes, if she knows what's good for her > >******************************************************* > >Q: How do you swat 200 flies at one time > > > > A: Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan. > >******************************************************* > >Q: What is the definition of "making love"? > > > > A: Something a woman does while a guy is f@cking her. > > ******************************************************* > >Q: What do 54,000 abused woman every year have in common? > > > >A: They don't f@cking listen. > >******************************************************* > >Q: What's yellow and green and eats nuts? > > > >A: Gonorrhoea > >******************************************************* > >Q: Why did God create yeast infections? > > > >A: So women would know what it's like to live with an irritating c@nt >once > >in a while too. > >******************************************************* > >Q. How can you tell a macho woman? > > > >A. She rolls her own tampons. > >******************************************************* > >Q. Why do fags like ribbed condoms? > > > >A. Better traction in the mud. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between a woman and a sheep? > > > >A. The sheep doesn't get upset if you screw her sister. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between acne and a Michael Jackson? > > > >A. Acne usually doesn't come on a kid's face until he's at least 13 years > >old. > >******************************************************* > >Q. How do you turn a fox into an elephant? > > > >A. Marry it. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What do you get when you cross two black people? > > > >A. Mugged and raped. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker? > > > >A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again. > >******************************************************* > >Q. Why do men pay more for car insurance? > > > >A. Because women don't get blow jobs while they're driving. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between mayonnaise & semen? > > > >A. Mayonnaise doesn't hit the back of a girl's throat at thirty miles an > >hour. > >******************************************************* > >Q. How can you tell if the stripper is bulimic at a bachelor party? > > > >A. The cake jumps out of the girl. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between oral sex & anal sex? > > > >A. Oral sex makes your day, anal sex makes your hole weak. > >******************************************************* > >Q. How is pubic hair like parsley? > > > >A. You push it to the side before you start eating. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's so good about an Ethiopian blowjob? > > > >A. You know she'll swallow. > >******************************************************* > >Q. Why don't they teach driver's education and sex education on the same > >day in Iraq? > > > >A. They don't want to wear out the camel. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a Jewish wife? > >A. A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery. > >******************************************************* > >Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball? > > > >A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball. > >******************************************************* > >Q. How do the little boys at Michael Jackson's ranch know when it is > >bedtime? > > > >A. When the big hand touches the little hand... > >******************************************************* > >Q. How do you know when it's time to wash dishes and clean the house? > > > >A. Look inside your pants; if you have a pen*s, it's not time. > >******************************************************* > >Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex? > > > >A. They spray paint X's on the back of the animals that kick.
  18. why does michael jackson like twenty eight year olds??? because there is twenty of them!
  19. how do you kno when its time to go to bed at michael jacksons house??? when the big hand touches the little hand!
  20. looks like one I saw the other day but it had a sticker on the front quater panels that read" STAGE 4 CHIPPED" it must have had some grunt!!!
  21. syco6

    Mods To M5

    thanks for your input guys
  22. syco6

    Mods To M5

    Morning All, I was talking to my old man the other night regarding his choices for a new car. He is keen on the new BMW 550 that is to be released soon or the Porsche Cayman. He currently has an M5 which he loves and I also think is an awesome machine. I suggested to him that maybe he would be best off to do some mods to his current ride and keep that. I know that this is not the correct forum but does anyone know or can they recommend who to talk to in Brisbane regarding upgrade packages for his M5 as he he seems pretty hot on this idea. I suggested maybe he look at turbo or s/c and tune the motor to around 400 - 450 KW. All opinions are welcomed! syco6
  23. moring all! I currently have aps phase II upgrade installed to my xr6t mkII 6 speed and am more than happy with it except now I want more grunt! I am quite aware of many of the other upgrade options out there but I am pretty keen on the aps phase III kit. don't want to start another unichip VS edit discussion but do you think I am best off to go with the aps phase III upgrade or do you beleive there is better value for money and perfomance options out there??? all opinions are appreciated. syco6
  24. hi! luv the site. $100 from me via electronic transfer. keep up the great work!!! syco6
×
×
  • Create New...