Jump to content

syco6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by syco6

  1. Mate Elite are great! At the end of the day only purchase want you want to achieve the result you aim for.
  2. syco6

    This Or That?

    Roll Up or op (or100 proof) - bundy rum
  3. syco6

    This Or That?

    Sparrows Perroni or Stella?
  4. Mine did the same in my GT-P 2 weeks ago. Brand new lining installed for $200 by a reputable auto trimmer
  5. syco6

    Happy Birthday syco6!

  6. RSWEPN your car is off its nut! I love it
  7. Thanks for all the good comments guys. Haven't had too much time to enjoy it due to work. I will be staying with the sleeper look. Will be going to Elite soon for X3 and check the state of the tune out. It was last tuned in 2008 and has only done 2400 Km's since then. Vids will be coming when I sort out the box. Prolly go 6 speed manual and throw in a good tailshaft gor peace of mind and slap on a 15psi pully. Get my Teins with EDFC fitted (white line sway bars are already on). Then it will be the complete package.
  8. 2004 GT-P.docSorry guys. I am a bit retarded when it comes to this url photo thing. I have attached a word doc with pics. I hope it works. Been flat out with work so have not had a chance to take my own pictures, but I will get around to it some day. Cheers, Luke G
  9. Wooohoo! Just about to leave and pick up my new weapon. Hope the roads dry out a bit in Brissy! Fingers crossed. Luke G
  10. I pick the car up on Saturday morning. I live in Brisbane. Its only a short drive up the hill for you, lol. Luke G
  11. You bet brother! Can't wait till Saturday.
  12. T400's are 3 speed. Add a gear vendors over drive and hey presto 4 speed.
  13. We will wait and see Worm. There would be 2 options I would consider: 1: t56 with clutch and tailshaft from Mal 2: t400, gear vendors o/d, stall and tailshaft. Luke G
  14. I'm glad you approve of the colour Dillz.
  15. "sluggish with no torque" LOL. "sounds dodgey" LOL Dillz you crack me up.
  16. He said it hasn't. Just line pressures increase via tune. I will give Bluepower a call to confirm. Apparently tailshaft is standard also
  17. http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11202397 There's the linky
  18. ^ What he said. Paul will look after you
  19. Oh btw there is a build thread by the original owner on aff if you are interested. You should be able to find it based on the info given above.
  20. We will have to wait and see. If not a 6m then maybe t400, stall, gear vendors o/d and moly tail shaft. Either way, once that is done it will be the complete package.
  21. Bluepower was extensively consulted in the build process and had input. I believe the guy who owned the car flew him to the gold coast a couple of times during and after the build process. The only things I can think of that need to be upspeced is tailshaft and box. Ideally I was looking for something exactly like this but with a 6 speed manual. Couldn't pass this up. You would be hard pressed to find anything like it.
  22. 4 speed auto. I know what these boxes are like. We will just have to see what happens. It truly is an outstanding example and I still can't believe the find I have had.
  23. Mandarin?
  24. 400 rwkw @ 10 psi. Can put a 15 psi pulley and go 460. I will just have a bit of fun with 400 before I start changing pulleys etc Had a 360 rwkw f6 before had and it is amazing the difference in the power delivery between the 2. The kenne bell is awesome. It is so instant
×
×
  • Create New...