Jump to content

BenDoCo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by BenDoCo

  1. When I was young................na, too long ago
  2. I think the Asian guy that Velocity is shacking up with tonight should be made Admin He takes matters into his own hands edit: not scared to pull a thread edit 2: take a hard decision and shoot it down to size edit 3: pump a topic until the truth comes out someone plz stop me
  3. didn't we learn on a previous page that it is good for the skin ???
  4. go the asian guy - go / go
  5. sit at the back Dags....lol oh ha ha.....just got a notification Dags so above is double funny
  6. Oh no.... Dags is lurking
  7. WHAT? An admission fee? farrrrrrrrrr too much arthritis in my wrist these days, a slight case of mouth Herpes and I've got this rash...................... just having the pleasure of MY company should be enough yeah? on a side note, weird high pitch whistle (sort of) on boost when I went for a squirt today. hope the bearing's get'n oil
  8. when your on the plane today, ask them to show 'Airport 77'. A very soothing and calming movie to watch whilst 30 000 feet in da air
  9. Thought it better to post in here rather than Jets tuning thread. Dom. ya sound pretty excited about the ute now from what ya put in the tuning thread and glad to here that 'whatever' problem it was is now sorted. cheers for da reply. Jet. would really love to come watch you guys at work at sme stage if that's OK with all involved........let me know ay!
  10. No no...sit at the back ya never hear of a plane reversing into a mountain
  11. heard they were going to change its name to TTTTTMDWBCFL The Team That Takes The Most Drugs Without Being Caught Football League oh dear.....I can see a slander suit comming my way
  12. BenDoCo

    New Members Thread

    Welcome Swindog with the bluetooth, do a search on the forum as I beleive there was an update from Ford that fixed it....if I am correct, a trip to your Ford dealer should sort that out
  13. first thing I noticed (not knowing much - remember) is that the runs were done in 3rd..........difference?
  14. ^^^can't afford food cause of the pay rise you asked for ay? hehehe
  15. that's what I was (basically) told would happen when I do the second lot of mods and was advised to do it now when I get the first lot done to help spread the total cost better over the two. the bloke that's gunna do my car does have his head screwed on right - full of confidence now cheers Sly thnx
  16. I understand the tailshaft but why the LSD? Is it just for traction or the extra strength as well reason for q is that I have been advised that it's a good idea for what my car will end up being but,,,,,,,,,,,,I love the single spinner
  17. Yeah F* knows why......keep checking the thread though as someone will be able to explain the reason for the difference
  18. can't remember the last time I admitted to admiring some guys arms either
  19. If you're in SA then yes, he is correct...... http://www.sa.gov.au/upload/franchise/Transport,%20travel%20and%20motoring/Motoring/Vehicle%20Standards%20and%20Modifications/Passenger%20Car%20Track%20list%20%20-%20%20May%20%202012.pdf pg46 for utes don't know about other states but would/should be the same
  20. Yeah now they are on the car I reckon your on a winner...very nice gunna have to update your avi now
  21. cop friend of mine told me once that the average adult male doesn't know (or feel) the difference between .05 & .13
  22. too much of this guys --> Thread needs more -->
  23. Cheers mate Keep me informed yeah!
  24. I go out for a couple of hours and the ute thread's gone......what's the story?
×
×
  • Create New...