Jump to content

BenDoCo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by BenDoCo

  1. ^^^^^phukwit I remember reading a study a while back where it was estimated that woman out number men in this by 5 to 1 Good luck with your crusade ya dumb bitch........think she needs some educating Volunteer Si
  2. Not having a job
  3. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bodies+in+barrels
  4. Angel, that's the bank where a few "freaks" killed some people and put the bodies in barrels of acid - in the vault of that^^^ bank. No idea why the building is still standing
  5. maybe this should be in Fluffs cooking thread
  6. Even though it's not my thread, can I ask for a clean please oh pretty please cherryontop
  7. Sweet....yeah I got that but as Fluff will tell you, takes a lot to piss me off about almost anything these days coz as you know - to old to care much. But STOP CALLING ME DONALD hehehe
  8. Deluded......sorry
  9. What's the equivalent of Hindley Street down there?
  10. Ooppppps Sdp That's better
  11. I think you missed the point stp............me neither That's why I'm gunna give the other neice Fluffs number.
  12. My Niece got married yesterday and the mother of a friend of hers made their wedding cake. Now don't get me wrong, up close it was very nice but I tell ya Fluff, when my other Niece gets married -- I will be giving her your phone number
  13. Shave
  14. Agree and what about the satisfaction you get when stuff YOU made, just works so well. Keep the pics coming Jon for each bit you build/make please.
  15. Looking forward to this.......... and for those interested - will be available for the new consols as well
  16. first up......WOW ^^ nice fluff next....what is tylose and what does that do?? with a name like that it sounds like it'll cause cancer
  17. ^^ x 2 noiceeee self portrait ?? Edit: just looked at the maybe tat again Dags........I do like that
×
×
  • Create New...