Jump to content

Space Ace

Member
  • Posts

    446
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Space Ace

  1. The little old lady just started. My car was parked in front of her house. I got her to stop until I had moved the car. Geea. ← Sure you did.....(muffled sounds can be heard from the boot of the car)
  2. Looks good actually....Slightly off topic, who in their right mind mows their grass right next to a quality car (last photo), that's how you get chips/dents in your car????
  3. How did the RTA replace your missus? .... where was she stolen from, I have one I want to get rid off. Can anyone suggest any good areas. When you go to the RTA, can you get a new colour? Mine is currently caucasian however, I would like to try a black one. ← I expect nothing less from the forum members on this site....
  4. Funny stuff...those Germans really do have a great sense of humour....
  5. Its the same down here in Mexico as well...years ago the old man's EA plates faded, which were green lettering with white background, got pulled up by copper's and had to pay for some newbies....it does suck.... same thing if your plate's get stolen, you pay for the inconvenience... has happened to both my missus and my previous cars.....
  6. I thought the first Terri I saw with stripes was ridiculous - but this one takes the cake....maybe they got centimeters confused with inches in the diy application.....
  7. I've had a few runs against various Crappadores/Munroes and 200SX/Silvia's in my time and won comfortably - until this one Monaro, which turned out to have a twin turbo hooked onto it . The first time I was totally unawares and it absolutely killed me by a decent car length and a bit. The second time I stalled it up and was with it for a while until it kicked like a mule and took off - I hate to say it but it was farken awesome and sounded even better.
  8. How soon do you think before he's on these boards whingeing about the cheap paintwork, driveline clunk, etc... What about me, it isn't fair, I've had enough....
  9. My front left alloy had a coming together with a kerb yesterday and now I have a 10cm scratch around the lip to show for it......fark.... Anyways, are there any reputable and price friendly repairer's out there in Melbourne that will bring it back to near factory? (I tried the search function to no avail - what's the go with that?) Thanking you in advance.....
  10. Saw of bionic phoon with the black 19's today and it looked very nice...not sure on the T though because of the different kit....
  11. I think from memory about $1100 to puchase box and obviously a couple hundred extra for the tunes....
  12. Spoke to the service manager and he basically said that if they supply and install the product, then it would be in their best interests to look after the customer in terms of warranty claims. Ford, itself, would not have a bar of it. What was surprising was that he mentioned that there was a cheaper alternative, which I assume is the CAPA unit, and that should anyting go wrong as a direct result from the Edit that Ford would have to prove it was the Edit's fault, which would also be difficult considering they cannot detect it... So there you go, an honest opinion from a dealership...so edit away...
  13. No, but I will when I pick up my car later on...
  14. Took my T in for its 30,000 service today and noticed that the dealership was advertising the Herrod stealth tuner as a performance upgrade. Surely, if the dealer is happy to advertise such a product, which is very similar to the CAPA product, then they would be happy to accept all warranty claims derived from the edit???
  15. If only they were all like this......yes officer, I was speeding and was a very naughty boy...LOL
  16. Space Ace

    Simpsons

    Best show ever by a long margin..... Lionel Hutz was voiced by Phil Hartman (who was killed by his wife - stupid biatch)...
  17. What are people thinking when they do something like this???? I suppose you need a brain to think, don't you????
  18. Space Ace

    Lee Harding

    One word............................wa*ker.................... And I'm sure Henry Rollins would do something else to him as well..........
  19. There's one nasty chip on the front of the bonnet which has actually dented the panel (which BTW - are all panels these days made out of toilet paper?) and a couple on the windscreen - so yeah its the damage and principal thing??? Fark I hate Freeways in that respect....
  20. Just a quick one... Was driving in to work this morning behind a car with a trailer... trailer was empty and a bit jumpy then all of a sudden a few stone pieces shower my car... windscreen & bonnet... managed to get the rego of the trailer (which was a rental) on digital camera... Now for my question: do I have a resonable chance of getting the responsible driver or his insurance company to pay up?
  21. Vibrating sun visor - absolutely sh*ts me to death when it does it.... cannot concentrate on the road.....
  22. Don't get us wrong jonom - these cars are weapons and you should buy one... but just like every mass produced car, there are little things that could be done better when you are parting with about 45 large. You would pay less for a jap car and get better quality....
  23. No foot rest Tyre wear out too quickly Fuel consumption is too high Crap paint chips too easily
  24. Hey - me too! And I thought I was the only one trying to make school car parks interesting! Refreshing change from the Corollas/ Camries / Commodores / Hyundais, isn't it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I thought School Principals were given Corollas and cardigans by the education department - obviously they are paying you guys way too much these days....
  25. In Europe - it would have to be the island of Crete in Greece In Asia - the island of Penang, which is in Malaysia In Oz - Noosa or Broome
×
×
  • Create New...