Jump to content

will-82

Member
  • Posts

    427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by will-82

  1. They can tell if you tune it and will void warranty straight away
  2. Was very easy to live with, I also had the plasmaman air box and could hear the induction noise over the exhaust noise and at 120km/h in 6th on cruise control it was barely noticeable
  3. I had a twin 2.5 on my typhoon and it made 395kw at the wheels, wasn't loud and didn't drone
  4. I don't get it?
  5. Power cruise is also on that weekend
  6. if you ever see an fg mkii turbo limited edition in blue around then that's me
  7. After having owned a ba, a ba mk11 and an fg mkii. I honestly have to say the fg is miles ahead of the ba
  8. I grew up in wetherill park and am now living in newington (the Olympic village)
  9. Only one was to find out really
  10. Yes ce28s will clear, but they have been discontinued, cause I tried to buy a brand new set for mine last week
  11. Depends on the wheels design
  12. Did they use a sealant such as a light smear of locktight 515 on the oil pump? Ford don't use any but atomic recommends it
  13. Sweet thanks was about what I was thinking. They discontinued the Volks I was looking at :(
  14. Hey mate, how much are they going to cost? Have been thinking about 19in Simmons for mine
  15. The spoke design will make the difference of weather they will clear the brakes But the offsets will have the wheels and tyres hanging way out side the guards and won't be legal at all
  16. I owned it after they owned it.it made 395kw with the standard turbo back on it, but I've since sold the car and bought an fg xr6t
  17. I owned the yellow typhoon bta originally built and it was all noise and wow factor but slow as f*ck on the street. Ended up taking the big turbo off and going back to the standard turbo
  18. perfect!!!! Just found my size and offsets for my fg
  19. 1st time I've seen a mk2 cop car
  20. Saw a typhoon Rspec with the plates "rhooke" in epping
  21. I've got a kinetic xr6t and its an awesome colour, I haven't seen an f6 in that colour yet but think it would look great
  22. Do the whole pump, the extra $400 is cheap compared to having to replace the whole lot again if the housing fails. I know I'd rather have the extra piece of mind when giving it a flogging
  23. what are the specs of your meisters
  24. I have a mk2 in kinetic (blue), picked it up brand new sept 21 has just over 2,000kms on the clock now. I like that the iPod connection is now a USB port so that I can plug my iPhone 5 in, the mk1 only had an iPod cable but suited the old Iphone plug The dials in the dash are a little bit different as well
  25. what are the sizes??
×
×
  • Create New...