Jump to content

simmo

Member
  • Posts

    431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simmo

  1. pm sent
  2. simmo

    Xforce

    anyone have the xforce exhaust.......any good????
  3. where can I find pics of this system?
  4. other than aps / capa who has complete systems for sale?ive heard of an xforce system anyone have pics and/or prices of any other systems. thanks
  5. I love the look of the twin pipe outlet of upgraded exhausts would it effect the car if I fitted the rear muffler section only .secondly would aps sell me only the rear muffler section.also my edit is in the mail
  6. how bout getting it modicoated in carbon fibre pattern it would look trick..expensive though.
  7. gotta luv that burringbar range! ill pm you for your number and ring you friday nite or sat morning still trying to organise a few cars but ill let you know either way, hoping to leave byron at 530 -6pm.
  8. priceless!
  9. going for a cruise if its dry, to the gold coast sat nite if my edit arrives this week.anyone else be out?
  10. simmo

    I Done It

    thanks guys ,bye the way what gaps should I set on my plugs
  11. simmo

    I Done It

    I have finally ordered my edit it should arrive early next week cant wait. after christmas ill get I/c and custom tune.
  12. without starting a tuner fight ,I would like to know the most rwkws gained from a edit with only c.a.I. fitted? also how many more kws with an intercooler added? thanks.
  13. went to the club for dinner tonight put 20 in a pokie and won a grand .......ordering edit monday hows that for luck! but which one mmmm
  14. ta
  15. thanks for that ,is it possible to find out any more in fo on this option?
  16. call me mr wong .........................................go the rice blow off valve sound as they say if its too loud you are too old!!!! we should get ford to make a t with an optional am only radio for some of you old fellas!!! but as you fellas said each to there own.
  17. so when fitting an aftermarket bov,which vents to the atmosphere do they or do they not block the return back into the inlet track? btw new pensioner forum section is coming soon watch this space!
  18. sounds like a crook thermostat to me
  19. silly me didnt buy a t with premium sound.but I want to install an lcd screen into my car I have thought of buying another panel that fits above the a/c vents and moulding the screen base into it and then bogging and covering the panel,similar in the way stereo places make speaker pods.unfortunately I cannot use the space where the tissue box was as I have allready got an alpine sound field controller in that space.also I dont want a roof mounted screen . any help guys?
  20. instead of buying an aftermarket bov I have reversed the standard bov and blocked off the pipe that goes back into the intake track.therefore venting the standard bov it sounds as good and is cheaper than buying an aftermarket bov which you probably dont need unless you mod.am I right in saying this will hold the factory boost without leaking.I done this 2 years ago and it still sounds great and I think it makes a differance as far as throttle response.what do you think. only takes 20 mins to do.
  21. usually shops add 20% to trade price .
  22. highly recommended !
  23. bought a bootlid liner,cost about $75 trade. $23 of that being for the clips............ unbelieveable, anyway what do you think???
  24. simmo

    Opps

    I have falkens I reckon there great
  25. how many dollars$
×
×
  • Create New...