Jump to content

simmo

Member
  • Posts

    431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simmo

  1. I have a mate in the nsw hwp he says the current ss use between $4000 to$6000 in tyres per year................ :( ( .ouch!!!..holden.
  2. ive found when I have driven a six speed the ratios seem ,outta wack to compensate for an exttra gear,I mean it seems as if they,(not mentioning any names) are trying to use the whole torque curve. which ,unless its anywhere near sss aint gonna happen......na not a fan!! :(
  3. IF YOU WANT THE BLUE LIGHT EFFECT GO TO YOUR LOCAL CRAFT SHOP AND PURCHASE 'GLASS' PAINT ' YOU CAN GET IT IN BLUE THAT IS SIMILAR TO XR'S DASH JUST PAINT AND YOUR AWAY. IT WORKS A TREAT". ALL THE FERALS ROUND MY WAY USE IT TO PAINT DIFFERENT COLOUR LIGHTBULBS FOR YOUR HOUSE.
×
×
  • Create New...