Jump to content

BAturb

Member
  • Posts

    521
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAturb

  1. Hi and good time for the 1/4, what mods do you have and what rwks?
  2. what do you use to replace the crossover setup?
  3. if he has a school to teach you how to do a burnout like that Im there :hiwelcome:
  4. I have the meshman grill and no probs with heat, it also stoped a bird from going through to the intercooler
  5. got a cruise comming up if your interested, I will try and organize a drag day for those interested in the new year, after the nitro funny cars as the track will be in good condition and plenty of grip
  6. check your hoses, might have blown one off
  7. the AFRs in my car range from 11.8 at low revs to 12.2 at wot
  8. I love the sound of the Ferrari's but I am biased. Just remember thy are only around 3.5 litre V8s not 5.7L
  9. I like this one, the F40 and the million $ 288 GTO
  10. I like this one, the F40 and the million $ 288 GTO
  11. I got 1 or 2 (around 260 and some video) was a good day, some very nice cars
  12. Ferrari 288 GTO twin turbo
  13. Terry Ill be at your place about 11.45am, Im bringing a guy from work ( a Melbourne guy, crazy about Fords) if that's cool
  14. I had my car serviced a couple of weeks ago, and flashed the factory tune in before giving the car to ford. They do their thing and give me the car back saying they did the service which included a self test of the pcm, they cannot tell if it has been edited, I flashed my custom tune in after leaving the dealers and the car goes just as hard as before, and it took no longer than normal to flash
  15. make sure it is non metalic, (or something like that) on the back window, it can sometimes interfere with FM radio reception
  16. great day, and next time Shifty and myself will have to find a longer bigger hill to go up. Some pics,
  17. Ill see you then, maybe just before Ill leave home at 6.45am
  18. looks like a good turnout, cant wait for tomorrow morning
  19. The blue ute may even give you a go
  20. Im good for any time how about the servo at the victor harbour turn off on south road at 7-7.30am
  21. Im good for an early morning cruise on sunday whos in, what time,where we going? Victor Harbour for breakfast maybe?
  22. the conclusion I have come to is dont buy a car from SA as they seem to be poorly built, that is except for a select few, where were they tuned again?!!!
  23. If I had bought the F6 I would have just flashed it with the edit and a custom tune no need for anything else, well at least not for a couple of months any way who is interested in going on an early morning sunday cruise some time when the weather improves
  24. went to a Ford dealer yesterday arvo and very nearly drove home in a Typhoon, change over was just a little too much. I did take it for a test drive and was I impresed, while not as much power as the ute it was so smooth to drive, I am not normally a manual box person but after driving the 6 speed I am nearly converted, the seats are just that bit better than the T and made a very comfy drive, again a pitty about the change over or I would have brought it there and then
  25. The GT display day is on today I'll be heading down around 10.30ish anyone else going?
×
×
  • Create New...