Jump to content

BAturb

Member
  • Posts

    521
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAturb

  1. Im a little confused that the mph doesnt match the time, for an 11 you would think the mph would be upwards of 120
  2. I would recomend the PWR cooler any day, I have 280rwkws @10lbs boost, on 7 or so back to back runs on the dyno I lost 1/2rwkw, easy to fit no grinding or moving hoses, (just my opinion)
  3. it is the top idler pully, if the car is still under warranty have it replaced
  4. What was the actual 60' ET and MPH? Also when is A.I.R. expected to reopen. It's amazing that after all this time I still have the SA record. You croweaters are slower than the Tasmanians. Geea. ← sorry, 60' was 2.00 mph was 115 time was 12.3 and rumor has it we may have a track again in Oct-Nov, hopefully this year
  5. dyno run on dyno dynamics, street tyres were dunlop SP3000 235/45/17@25psi 1/4 mile was at AIR 18deg rel. humidity 48 abs barometer 31.67 fuel, BP ultimate and waiting for AIR to open again
  6. I've got 280rwkws@10lbs boost and running the 1/4 in the low 12's on street tyres
  7. Id say something but Im not allowed to have an opinion
  8. Id be concerned if there was a rattle coming from the front of the engine, unless ford put the rattle there I would say its not normal
  9. no need to get personal, all I am saying that there are other options other than the one you have, other people come on the forum to find infomation and there is no need to bash other peoples views, and if you want to get personal, mine is bigger than yours
  10. just compare the 2 side by side, a picture speaks a thousand words untitled3.bmp
  11. yes so would I if I were from sa!!!! ← doesnt matter where you come from the quality of the PWR cooler core is much better than that cheap chinese core, you get what you pay for, cheaper is not always better
  12. on 7 back to back runs on the dyno I lost 1/2 kw, couldnt want or ask for better than that
  13. would rather have one of these
  14. A little hint, when you book in to get the edit and custom tune put your new cooler in the night before or you will have to get a retune after it goes in
  15. The PWR is 3" thick whereas the Autotecnia / Wog cooler are 4" thick. ← sorry to correct you but mine are 3" and I beleive theirs are 2" thick some times I'm proud to be thicker than others???? ← the PWR core is 2 1/2" and the end tanks are 3 1/2 " thick
  16. or you could do this
  17. I have just installed a PWR cooler and the diff was huge, retuned the car made more power and with less boost over the stock XR6T cooler
  18. meeting spot is Hackney hotel car park at 10.30am hope to see everyone there
  19. the gungellan hotel is in or near Freeling
  20. For those interested and in SA, there is a cruise on Anzac day, heading towards Gungellan pub for lunch then where ever, meeting spot and time TBA
  21. I am mearly commenting on what I have personally seen and achieved and I have the time slips to back up the claims
  22. I have seen it first hand, it was the car in the other lane as it passed me at the end of the 1/4 mile
  23. I have been there and seen it, it is about correct, my car XR6T ute auto 265.4rwkws 12.7@109mph other car XR6T sedan auto 308rwkws 12.2 115mph distance was 1 car length across the line it is also worth noting that a 30rwkw gain is worth approx 1/2 a second down the 1/4 mile my car stock 14.0sec, 195rwkws 2nd cai and edit 13.3sec, 235rwkws injectors, high flow cat and custom tune 12.7sec, 265.4rwkws as mentioned above other XR6T 12.2sec, 308rwkws
  24. they are the 868's and the stock tune works good with them and any ford dealer cant tell the difference
  25. not really any need, get the new one made up the same length, and from the cat into 2 pipes so if you ever need to put the stock cat back on it will be a direct fit
×
×
  • Create New...