-
Posts
261 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by fraggle
-
Ok I have xr8 original bonnet Will swap for Your wheels
-
Well Done love the winter white and the wheels look good too. The seats........ er....um the jury is still out on that one. But it does make it one original T there my friend and im sure you love it and that's all that matters. Welcome to the Winter White Club Stuart
-
If your lucky it will be a simple clean of the throttle body and away you go. If you are unlucky I feel for you same thing happend to me 2 throttle cleans 3 new throttle bodys 2 new complete pedal assemblies 50 of these Hope it all works out ok
-
-
-
Well guys what can I say? The cruise was nothing short of the best fun I have had with my pants on!! The photos that Phil took of me doing laps have taken pride of place in the lounge and thanks again Phil for doing that for me I was so blown away for what you had done. The BBQ on Australia day well It was great to catch up with every one again thank god that Ken didnt get the "smugglers" out I think I would have poked my own eyes out . And it was good to catch up with my old pal JB. Ted kept on saying wheres JB we havent seen JB yet where is he. Cain good to see you again my friend cannot wait till the next cruise in tassie to catch up again. Ken & Lee & family well.............it was good to see Lee + Josh + Deri I must give credit where credit is due , Ken awsome cruise, and thanks for the dinner you guys put on. Will see you again soon my hairy ape like friend Phil your the best see you in November if all goes to plan. Pete and Leah what a great time we all had you guys are just the best words cannot tell you how greatfull I am for letting us stay at your place. Untill we are all looking at each other good bye for now. And thanks again.
-
I so want to post those pictures of you getting out of the race car See you all again in a couple of days
-
Well what an awsome day all went better than I could ever dream will upload some photos as soon as I can get a bloody Internet connection And I special thanks to all that has helped me so far to do the awsome things I have done. Gold Coast here I come
-
Ok guys will see all those going on the Cruise in a couple of days And sorry DBOSS didnt have time to remove all my mods Catch you all soon Stuart
-
that's one quick car
-
-
It's all cool Jeff. I spoke to one of the organisers of the Australian Factory Performance Car Nationals and he said that the only day that the track was closed was on Sunday for their Conrod Straight Sprints. All we have to do is hope that Fraggle brings the cool dry weather with him. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Cool dry weather you say dont know where im going to get that from it's been the other end of the scale down in two headed inbred land So half a boot load of beer and that should keep the air cool and pray it dont rain 3 more sleeps to go till I get on the boat. Am I there yet
-
Dont worry Vik, Im not getting excited over Ken It's the cruise's Im thinking of How many hours to go now............
-
Only 4 more days untill I get on the boat And 8 more days till the big cruise :wootjump: Are we there yet
-
Keep up the good work nice to see some videos
-
The auto does do this that's why I sold mine And it was a XR8 barge
-
If only it was in a couple of weeks I would give you a hand Sorry
-
All the above for sure and And put the bloody foot rest back in Another option for the T's ie; different bonnet And steel wheels as a -$1000 option (for after market wheels) And maybe stay with series for 2 years minimum And keep the price down a bit. Delete mercury silver for once and for all
-
The NSW guys annual crusie is in November for two weeks if you are up for that kind of thing it a blast. I will be up your way in a couple of weeks gold coast area so any want to catch up for a beer let me know. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> When are you arriving? we have a cruise and dinner planned for Jan 21st if your here in sunny Qld then. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No don't arrive untill Saturday the 28 of Jan leave again on the 1st of Feb but if you are around by all means will catch up for a beer or two Or a cruise you could show me the sights. Pm me and we will exchange phone numbers if you want. Stuart
-
Yes the old two headed, inbred bunch of people we are but we can still drive a hole lot better than you old gorilla woman. So I can tell imagration not to let you in November
-
The NSW guys annual crusie is in November for two weeks if you are up for that kind of thing it a blast. I will be up your way in a couple of weeks gold coast area so any want to catch up for a beer let me know.
-
Yep quick and painless
-
Photos of me speeding That's going to save the misses standing on the side of the road taking photos Thanks for the heads up
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.