Jump to content

cizzink11

Member
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cizzink11

  1. Woke up with a boner... time to poke the mrs with it.
  2. Wooow 10:40am slept way to long. Good morning. .. anyone watched a redneck tv show called duck dynasty? A family of red necks who become multi millionaires by inventing the duck call
  3. Ocean
  4. So sick! Toyota tundra.
  5. My gf decided to pursue a mechanical apprenticeship. She loves getting her girly hands greasy. Shes def a keeper!
  6. Bought ikea chest of draws. Took 5 hour to put together. . Back hurts now im drunk. . Yyeeeee
  7. Can I lock in arrow eddie.. Morning.
  8. Picked up 50" samsung ultra thin smart plasma tv with 3d brand new for $700 todays a good day. Need tv cabinet farken.
  9. Lol
  10. Fogot to mention sell car and buy red harley davidson and leather jacket with harley symbol
  11. Happy bday lol.. Nights still young. Get her drunk I rekon.
  12. I had +3 on the back of a fg ute. The left side stuck out further then the right. Annoyed me to the point I sold the car.
  13. That looks insane. Hows the poke in the rear is it even on both sides?
  14. I will take either one panda pm me your number
  15. Brisbane
  16. Wats cheap chesp
  17. Someone sell me a cheap led/lcd tv damit
  18. Pull em out n they open up!
  19. I got it off her facebook.. that's what she gets for not letting me take a legit looking one hahaha
  20. Shes one of those selfie girls lol.
  21. Yeah backs getting there. No idea where she is actually must have gone to the shop.. she loves cleaning the car the weirdo might hit her up. Shes more of a car nutter then me and knows as much as I do which is scary coming from a young "pretty" girl lol.. Btw where do you go to get vin checks
  22. Morning lads. Backs bit better can get mobile for a while before I start to get sore! Hopefully good enough to clean the car.
  23. Tried to get pix of said gf but she wouldn't model for me lol.. made me delete the photos I took..
  24. Soap on a rope.. soap on a rope.
×
×
  • Create New...