Jump to content

stroller

Member
  • Posts

    259
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stroller

  1. Oh okay, maybe I'll get my leafs reset another 1.5 inches
  2. I've just seen kings super lows and then ultra lows. Supers are 50mm drop and ultra 70
  3. Hmmm what setup are you running in the rear mate? Speed bumps are gonna be a nightmare haha
  4. probably superlows, maybe ultras. nah mate lean isnt actually too bad. having second thoughts about it being this low now though :/ dont want driveline problems...
  5. yes mate fronts still stock for now
  6. the leaves are already reset 3 inches. but do those blocks look right?
  7. how mine sits after today...
  8. Thought I should make a seperate thread for this question... Put a set of 1.5 inch blocks in my 2010 FG ute today. however im not sure if they are the correct ones. they fit sweet but just dont look right? heres some pictures... thoughts?
  9. thank god for that. thanks heaps
  10. flat battery will give faults?
  11. Hello, I have a big problem with my 2010 FG turbo. Lowered the car on the weekend with 3 inch reset rear leaves and that wasnt low enough for me; so I fitted a set of 1.5 inch blocks today. after I was finished; went to go for a test drive and the car will not start, just clicks and flashes VEHICLE IMMOBILIZED with DSC and ABS faults??? can someone give some insight into whats going on? thanks.
  12. what he said^
  13. Noticed yesterday that it only flashes performance mode when traction control is off? It seems anytime it breaks traction with TC off, it flashes performance mode on the dash. If this makes any difference...
  14. Mitch 2010 50th anniversary XR6T Ute, Auto, Nitro in colour Stock for the moment. From WA.
  15. Hmm :/ okay cheers
  16. No this was while giving it a quick WOT burst, not using cruise control
  17. Nah just flashes once or twice. Doesn't lose power or anything
  18. hello all, noticed something before while going for a quick drive in my 2010 FG turbo. I havent noticed it before. If I am on a straight, with the gearbox in performance mode and I put my foot down after a while the dash flashes performance mode again like it does when you first push the shifter over...is this normal? cheers.
  19. Anyone?
  20. did this yesterday on my fg, vented is surprisingly loud but I have to rev it pretty hard to get it to flutter when completely blocked off...
  21. hey all... just purchased a 2010 fg ute with premo sound. the ipod connectivity seems to work really well except im finding it annoying having to always start from A and scroll right through to find a song. is there a way to go through the alphabet like you would on an ipod; like scroll from A to Z then choose a letter. cheers
  22. hey im mitch.. new owner of a 2010 nitro xr6t ute cheers
  23. any problems with lowering BFII like there is with FG? hoping to go this low...
  24. I see
×
×
  • Create New...