Jump to content

Wayno

Member
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayno

  1. Just put in a twin 3.5 " difillipo big boy system at blue power I am a v8 driver but wow so impressed and they were $300-$400 cheaper then pitlane & horsepower factory highly recommend them .
  2. Had a friend clear wrap his front end instead of buying a car bra before he travelled interstate
  3. Agree with the above comment I have 8.5" 245/35/20"on front 35 offset lowered the front 35 mm from stock didn't roll my guards and have noticed that I have touched and slightly lipped the inner arch on a full lock turning up a driveway . Now I don't have to roll them no external damage either I also have 10" 275/30/20" on rears with 42 offset and lowered it 45 mm from stock and have had no probs
  4. Stance sc-5 1. Rim size - F,R 20" 2. Rim width - F 8.5" R 10" 3. Sedan 4. Tyre rubber - F 245/35/20 R 275/30/20 kumo's 5. Not lipped 6. Yes have photos 7. Yes staggered - F 35 offset R 42 offset 8. 3k
  5. Wayno

    Stance

    J.d that's my white fg sedan with the stance wheels , on the rears I have 20x10 with 40 offset and lowered 45mm from standard it's not hella flush but sits really nice love it when I have 3 adults in back has that nice little tuck over the rim what a sight if flush may have probs just my thoughts No guards rolled probs should have done front like I have already said front has made contact and lipped the inner wall of my wheel arch around 250mm no external damage which I'm lucky but I really have to b careful when turning and going over or up a driveway bump at the same time . I hope that helps
  6. Wayno

    Stance

    Don't know about that but I'm just saying really depends on how low u go I didnt roll my guards and got lucky have made contact but I should b right and I was running 8.5 with 30 offset
  7. Wayno

    Stance

    Don't mind freak and I would say if u put tens on the front u would have to have less then 30 offset for sure I have 8.5 x 30 offset and lowered 35 mm front from standard and I have been lucky wheels rubbed and rolled my guard I would say around 200mm but no external buckling really lucky just have to watch when turning and going over bumps :( My rears are tens with 275 tyres and alls good what colour theme are u looking at seen all three combos they come in and the machine face with the black windows looked the best Oh and last thing I went for the more staggered look with the deep concave on the rears looks stuff as . 10's all round with the perfect lowering and tyre yep should look good also but very hard to get it right just my thoughts Just correcting myself if u want to run 10's on the front as well u would have to run something more then 40+ offset because that's what my rears are running 10' with 40 offset with 45mm lowered from standard sits just how I wanted it
  8. With the concave I like how the front isn't as much concaved as the rears because it makes the rears look so tuff with the deep concave and makes the staggered set-up really stand out as well
  9. Worm I did get them through ttf dandy but we had to get them from ozzy tyres who gave us the sh*ts for around 3 months they sent down a all black set which I didn't want it took them also around a month to machine them because they arrived from the US as blanks just a real pain in the arse to deal with those muppets up there at ozzy tyres in Sydney . I know that that's the last time the boys at ttf will deal with them .
  10. Could have gone lower but then I would probs have trouble coming in and out of my driveway it being on the steepish side but I'm happy with it sits nice . The wheels are stance sc-5 been waiting for ages for them u could say I'm not a fan of ozzy tyres !
  11. Just put 20's on with 8.5" fronts with 30 offsets and 10" rears with 40 offset hears some pics.
  12. Oh it's 20"x10 rears
  13. Tyre question 20" rim and lowering my fg fpv 275 or 285 on the rear with a offset of 40 any issues ?
  14. If u are talking about how u can't get through to those guys at bayside audio I had the same problem it took me around 2 weeks of ringing once a day to get someone to answer my call they finally did answer then the guy I spoke to wasn't the audio guy and didn't no sh*t what I was talking about reguarding the twin sub boxes for fg's and said he would get someone to call me back . Still waiting 2 weeks later !
  15. Thx for your help mate don't want to change head unit for all the reasons u have mentioned I was thinking a couple of woofers and amps some how running of the set up I have now minus the crappy woofer and see if that producers something I'm after if not may upgrade the speakers my main concern was can it be done and how ?
  16. Hi guys I have a fpv GS with the premium sound how would that $700 dollar package go with the speaker set up I have at the moment or would I have to change them as well ?
  17. Sorry I mean the polished look the chrome look like what's around my foggies at the front of my fpv
  18. Seen side mirrors on the VE's in silver and they look porn is it a option on fg falcons ?
  19. Wayno

    Your Gs Mods

    U will beat your mate no probs go the GS ! how much is your tune thinking of doing it myself just waiting on warranty to run out ? Look forward to the dyno figures
  20. Gold rims look sic as on purple
  21. U talking to me worm I have bought my wheels and I'm not complaining I will do what ever it takes to get the look I want if not hope they impress some guys
  22. With offsets u may find a wheel u like but doesn't come with the right offsets to fit in with your car hence spacers
  23. Won't use spacers if I don't need to and I just wanted more rubber on the rears yes it's staggered but I don't want the look of staggered if u no what I mean anyway we'll see how it looks next week
  24. I will b using 20x8.5 with 35 offset fronts with 20x10 with 40 offset rears will use spacers at front to match linement with rears if needed wheels should arrive next week and hopefully have all done next week with it lowered as well I will put pics up straight away
×
×
  • Create New...