-
Posts
181 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by TXR05
-
The next thing I want to know, if anyone will know. I know of an american site that my father keeps telling me about (rockauto) Is there any american car that has same brakes as these or bigger? Like the mustang ? Rockauto sells things much cheaper for new and their postage is pretty good. My father has a Expensive Daewoo Frontera, he needed new lower control arms I'm pretty sure it was. He got the whole hub assembly with and the other crap for about $150 cheaper than what it would of just cost here for the single part. So any american cars have same brakes ?
-
Huh? it's a bracket to run bigger discs. 17" fit these I'm pretty sure.
-
It's probably been done millions of times before, but I've been looking for hours and can't find much! So I've found a set of PBR FPV blue brakes front and rear with disks. says its premium upgrade ? I want to know, if its going to be a decent upgrade to my sh*tty XR6T brakes on my BA.. Mine wobble very very bad, and are terrible at pulling me up.... They are $500.. Is that a good price with hoses, too ? THANK YOU!
-
50 dollar dongle better than my 700 dollart xcal.... FML
-
Buy 3 FPV f6 engines, spend the remained of the money working all 3 all the same. Push for 500RWKW on each engine. When one blows, you got 2 others for spare? I was just going to buy an FG xr6 turbo engine and manifold, put all my gear on it, and go for 16PSI and hoping for like 380 - 420 RWKW.. I Might be a bit optimistic there lol
- 353 replies
-
- Atomic
- Atomic Engine
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Left Hand Vent Warmer Than Right Front And Back
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
Thank you guys <3 -
Left Hand Vent Warmer Than Right Front And Back
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
So what's this lead catcher behind the glove box? Does that glove box have to come out to get to it ? -
Left Hand Vent Warmer Than Right Front And Back
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
There's a what now? -
Left Hand Vent Warmer Than Right Front And Back
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
Still gets cold. Probably about 5 degrees difference for the first 10 minutes then its much the same. -
Left Hand Vent Warmer Than Right Front And Back
TXR05 posted a topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
As title says my left hand vent seems to be a fair whack warmer than the right side. It's not a climate control one its just standard. Takes the left side about an extra 10 minutes to get as cold as my side. Suggestions? -
RealDyno up near deception bay. don't remember the exact suburb. It pulled 402.3RWHP with 610NM @ 14 PSI. Mate has 330 RWHP with 610NM @ 10 PSI. Just not too sure my timing is still the same. Having the same issue with the scan gauge reading it at 2 when before it was 14 at WOT. No more wheel spin through first either.
-
Am I able to log ignition timing ? Just got mine tuned and cannot beat my other mate who has 70 hp less than me <.<
-
Dct P1131 Lack Of Upstream Headed Oxygen Sensor Switch
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
'UPSTREAM' is the one before that cat. Mines only a ba. So I'm lucky in that aspect. -
When it comes to data logging. What pids do I use? I've only found like 1 or 2 will work? Am I doing something wrong. I've only had the xcal 3 for like a month.
-
Dct P1131 Lack Of Upstream Headed Oxygen Sensor Switch
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Are the 02 sensors the same in an na to a turbo? -
Dct P1131 Lack Of Upstream Headed Oxygen Sensor Switch
TXR05 replied to TXR05's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
I'm thinking that's what it is. But not sure if its going to be that easy with my luck :/ -
So will something like this work on my BA ? I want to buy something I can use my PC on the car, But I don't know what to look for. Last cord I connected, it was complaining it couldnt find a baud rate or some sh*t like that. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-V1-5-ELM327-OBD2-OBDII-CAN-BUS-Auto-Diagnostic-Interface-Code-Scanner-Reader-/170886061134?pt=AU_GPS_Accessories&hash=item27c99a5c4e#ht_7442wt_952
-
No good ? Let me know, hey. I thought they were pretty good. Though I've never been there.
-
Yes I am takin it to a dyno. Some place in archerfield. I was just letting everyone know what it's doing. So relax.
-
Don't know about the boost solenoid. Last tuner said it was boosting to 13 PSI. So he said it was boosting fine. I'll probably take my exhaust off tomorrow and check the wastegate. However in saying that, Sometimes while driving, the car has no power ( feels normal though ) but without moving the throttle, the engine seems to just go clunk ( no noise ) just feels like it and pulls so much harder. If that all makes sense. Same throttle but sometimes without moving it, it will just stat to boost harder and pull harder. Which is why I think wastegate. ( slamming shut )
-
Cat is fine. Last tuner checked it. I also checked it again 4 weeks ago.
-
But I still make full boost. it makes boost fine. maybe a little slower than it used too. But still boosts fine. what tuner do you recommend in Brisbane ?
-
Are you seriously saying that cheap coils from supercheap will cause the engine not to misfire run perfect but lose 70kw? I would think it that it would misfire or something. If you guys really think that, I'll replace with genuine.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.