Jump to content

AJ-80

Member
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJ-80

  1. I like KMC rockstars. Black rim.
  2. Look awsome together in the driveway.
  3. no, nice and smooth unless you hit limiter.
  4. I got a FG with the ZF, 11,000km and it does the same thing.
  5. Looks great. I like it.
  6. Post up pics mate. Mite do this to my car.
  7. AJ-80

    Fg Sub "fix"

    I have to disagree with it not doing anything. I did it to my FG and it completly changed the subs performance. Night and day difference.
  8. No choice of repairer with AAMI though. Somthing to consider.
  9. Any luck with the pick Andrew?
  10. My Fg is pretty low (using springs, not coilovers) I cant post pics but can email them if you want to see it, or post them up for me.
  11. Pic would be awsome. Thanks.
  12. SSSL sits too hig in the rear for me, I had my SSSL springs re set.
  13. Hey mate, Any chance you can post up a pic of the splitter on you FG? Thanks
  14. Anyone know of anything available for the FG? Im thinking somthing along the lines of a 06/07 WRX STI front lip that attaches to the bottom of the bumber. Thanks
  15. Awsome reults from the detail. Anyone feel like posting a pic of my car up if I email them. Im at work and cant do it myself. Thanks AJ
  16. AJ-80

    Fg Sub "fix"

    Just finished doing this to my 50th anniversery. Worked awsome. Finally the stereo sounds half decent. Big improvement.
  17. AJ-80

    Fg Sub "fix"

    I know what im doing tonight... Thanks for the info.
  18. Looks good man, congrats. I like the number plate as well. Got any side shots showing rims and ride height?
  19. Look into Air Bag Suspension. Google Tubular Suspension. They specialise in this type of work. But you would be looking at at least $8000 to get it done right and engineered.
  20. Do you know what brand or who supplies this type? Thanks
  21. Im in the market for a tow bar for my XR6 50th Anniversary sedan. Will I need to cut my rear bar to fit a tow bar? What are the better options for not chopping up the car? I only need to tow a jet ski, or box trailer with a few dirt bikes. ANyone got pics of there tow bar set up? Thanks for any help.
  22. What tricks do you mean? Im gonna get some paint today.
  23. looks really good. How much it cost ya.
  24. Whats the best place to get touch up paint from. I need Nitro Blue for my FG 50th anniversary. Should I go to Ford or a panel beater. (recomendations?) Thanks. AJ Im in Sydney.
  25. Looks awsome mate. Id do it to mine but I have the plastic end tanks.
×
×
  • Create New...