Jump to content

nick d

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,594
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nick d

  1. Diver
  2. *Bump Slow
  3. Thanks Wenier for your input, will stick with the 235's like they were from factory then.
  4. As per heading... In the process of purchasing tyres for my BF II XR6T, at the moment I have 235/45/17 all round as per factory sticker. I am thinking of ordering 245/45/17 size tyres and if anyone else has changed there tyre size (bigger) and noticed any difference? Feel free to comment. Cheers
  5. City
  6. Mate
  7. Fish
  8. Pineapple
  9. Pizza
  10. Hi Trent, Was going too ....
  11. Was good to catch with you all, great night. Havern't got around to it yet Riff, been slack.
  12. Engagement
  13. Dig
  14. Quite a few things were on last night, I went to the muscle cars meet and it was massive! Saw a few FG f6's there aswell.
  15. ^^^Great read Jet, awesome info. Few questions guys:- 1. How did you guys go with buying and installing the BMW ZF pan and any pics would be great for referral 2. Was it hard to I'm stall for ZF. 3. Also I am thinking of flushing our manual 6 speed BF Turbo what oil do you guys recommend and use ? If I do myself I'll take some pics.
  16. Push
  17. I'm lost aswell,
  18. G'day boys Bloody quiet in here!
  19. Creek
  20. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    ^^^Looks like podsiadly is going to the Crows.
  21. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    I seriously didn't know who it was lol Sorry mate !! You gotta be happy with port they did well. I've been away too long from forum ... Gotta keep up with new names.
  22. Freakys the man How is everyone? It's funday cause its Friday!
  23. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    ^^^What team do you go for so I can hang s hit on your team. You must be a Port Adelaide or Collingwood supporter? Hang on did you start following Hawthorn? I'll keep my sources to myself from now on.
  24. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Podsiadly has been dropped by Geelong will not renew his contract for 2014. & Eddie Betts has signed a 4 year contract for the Crows!!
×
×
  • Create New...