Jump to content

Max Power

Member
  • Posts

    381
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Max Power

  1. Orange looks terrible. Saw it on a black car once. Dont do it.
  2. Good to know. Thanks for that Mick
  3. Im with Fat-Tony. To hell with paying $250 for an Odessey battery that looks fugly all slanted in the engine bay. I'll be rellocating my battery to the boot like Ive seen in jp300+. Nice, neat and comes with a kill switch
  4. IceMyButt, Let me know how you go with FSIX
  5. I had a pristine clutch when it came out. Clutch started slipping in 5th and 6th when I put my foot down on the highway. This happened at 250rwkw so you need to upgrade your clutch at this power level or above.
  6. Go on DBOSS. You know you want to!
  7. The vents on the link to the fordforums site look the best and that would be because they are on a matt finish bonnet. How about using the turbo territory bonnet if it fits? Its Ford, its OEM, its metal - what more could you want???
  8. Can someone fill us (well me) in on whats happened? I thought that Mark's ride has been failing him. Why has he been replaced with another driver. Doesnt make sense unless he was making waves inside the team about leaving.
  9. All standard turbo intercoolers have a fpv badge
  10. Another example of how youre not that good a driver. You should go in a group buy with Saleen on some logitechs
  11. Must be something in that combo of when a GT crosses paths with a Ferrari in Melbourne that it ends up in a race. Good luck if its an interstate GT owner
  12. Sorry mate. Just having a dig at all those developers/suppliers who promise stuff in 2 weeks that never happen. Pricewise Ive heard about $2000 for the 400rwkw handling ones and $3000 for the 600rwkw handling versions. These prices are just guesstimates atm. Like Jack said unless you drive it mercilessly your standard CVs will be ok
  13. Should be out in 2 weeks
  14. Hi dannopower. That M/T group buy fizzled out unfortunately so you didnt miss out. Im still looking for a pair for 17" xr wheels.
  15. Max Power

    Wsid

    Lucky for you. Bu I have to admit I was looking forward to hearing all your excuses for doing another high 13. ← I had the list of excuses ready but was waiting for you to tell everyone why youre the only auto with 290+rwkw and not in the 12s let alone 11s
  16. Come on now Roberto lets not start with the stories your CURRENT tune not your previous tune you ran 13.4 with 294rwklw witnessed by your tuner and we still p1ss ourselves laughing about that one Go well go shell ← ps. there's no 400m cliffs is australia
  17. Max Power

    Wsid

    WSID is cancelled due to wet weather. Looks like Jules and Spleen wont be missing out after all
  18. I bet Ford's take is that its within factory tolerences
  19. Max Power

    Wsid

    Its not looking good for tonight. Just spoke to them and they reckon a miracle needs to happen for it to still be on
  20. Max Power

    Wsid

    Yes. I agree. It will be interesting to say the least. I guess you can say that it will be won and lost at the launch ← Hey Marthur, I'd be sick of winning too if I raced all the nuggets. ← I remember pulling away from your nugget on a few occasions - 1 of those was with a better pilot ← loL@pulling away. Remember I smoked your sorry ass on the Hume? Remember that son? You're the one up the back busy changing cogs while I 'pulled away' from ya. ouch!!! ← I really dont remember that one dad. You could be right but I doubt it. There's only one way to settle this and its not here. See you at WSID when youre ready
  21. Max Power

    Wsid

    Yes. I agree. It will be interesting to say the least. I guess you can say that it will be won and lost at the launch ← Hey Marthur, I'd be sick of winning too if I raced all the nuggets. ← Be a shame to get hosed by a few manuals wouldn't it ?. Bring that blue bas*ard along as well ← sorry, no fuel, no gearbox, no heart. Just a 13.1 that's better than Max Power's best WSID run and your Typhoon full stop. ← I think someone is playing with something other than the keyboard. Ive got a 13.1 timeslip from WSID too. I did that with 270 at the treads in a manual. Didnt you have about the same power but with an auto. Dont autos with that power do easy 12's???
  22. Max Power

    Wsid

    Yes. I agree. It will be interesting to say the least. I guess you can say that it will be won and lost at the launch ← Hey Marthur, I'd be sick of winning too if I raced all the nuggets. ← I remember pulling away from your nugget on a few occasions - 1 of those was with a better pilot
  23. Max Power

    Wsid

    Yes. I agree. It will be interesting to say the least. I guess you can say that it will be won and lost at the launch
  24. Max Power

    Wsid

    What a shame. Bit of an anti-climax. No worries about the tyres Jules. Already thought of that. Stock tyres will be the go just to keep it all fair. Definitely go the octane booster in that old fuel. Good insurance for $20
  25. Max Power

    Wsid

    Cant wait for tomorrow night. The helmet is already in the car. How about you Jules? Bet youre jumping out of your skin for tomorrow night to come
×
×
  • Create New...