Jump to content

Anchor

Member
  • Posts

    270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anchor

  1. Humphreys Auto Refinishing in Rocky. Yeah only took them 4 days. They done a heap more than I expected for an insurance job! Couple of big dents fixed in the pillar behind the cab and above one of the tail lights.
  2. Just picked her up :D Might get the wheels powdercoated white before powercruise. As the finish on them is all wormed and screwed.
  3. GTR center caps were on the rims. I don't like em lol. As for clearance, there is a sh*tload of room! Dunno how much room your brakes require though
  4. Starcorp man. Gtr offset. 18x9.5's. They will bolt straight on the back and need 15mm adapters on front. I used 15mm hubcentric bolt on adapters front and back.
  5. No idea man. Paintshop done them. I'm guessing outside...
  6. So is anyone doing any of the motormania events? My ute will be in the rocky motorshow under shopping fair. Also doing the dyno comp the weekend after. Undecided on whether to do the street sprints or the drags.. Leaning towards street sprints.
  7. Yeah I'm liking the new colour as well. I just said paint it whatever. As long as it isn't pink again and I don't have to pay any more haha. Awesome blokes doing it. Doing a heap of stuff they don't really have to do under insurance. Inside doors and sills and engine bay etc etc. Tinting a heap of stuff. Can't wait to thrash it next weekend at the motormania street sprints...
  8. Muffler position.
  9. Painter done mine today. Dunno how he done them. They look pretty darn neat up close. Also done the indicators and the reflectors on the rear bar. As well as debadging the whole car.
  10. Didn't know where to put this, so I'll chuck it up here. Thanks to about 15 negro children my car was covered in stone chips. They also smashed my windscreen and broke both foglights... Insured through shannons, all went well and I get a respray, new screen and 1 foglight.. Lol. So here's some progress pics. I'll also include pics of V3 kit install and Sidepipe manufacturing.. New colour is basically still Menace, with some red removed and blkack added. Also getting de-badged, tinted tail lights and tinted blinkers. Few pics of the fresh paintjob and the position of the muffler for the side pipe...
  11. I'll do one cheaper
  12. I work @ Ford, should have hit me up... Did you look into the kaaz LSD?
  13. You guys read too many magazines
  14. If anyone has ever heard a RB 26/30 straight through... It sounds like that haha. Kinda rad. Haven't really revved it over 3000rpm though as its untuned. Waiting for the V3 kit to turn up before I get a tune.
  15. Can't get under, too low. I'll try find a camera with a flash and stick it under.
  16. Brad, the owner of ProDyno is building it. I'll let you know the price after he hits me with it haha. I get a sh*tload done though him though, my dad is also mates with him. Imho he takes more care than an 'exhaust fitter.' Proof being he took about 4 hours to custom make a tip which looks fecking awesome! He's also using my car at a bunch of car shows/dyno comps under the ProDyno banner. Afaik it should be a bit cheaper than usual. I hope.
  17. These are the pics I recieved at around 6am this morning. He must of went in early to start/finish it. It's supposed to be getting painted today but I guess that'll have to wait till monday. Then I'm without it for a week and a half :( The masking tape is the muffler. It's all pretty snug and tucked up nice. Goin over at lunch to see how they are going.
  18. Thanks heaps <3 Do I have to get it mod plated or is it a just a good 'insurance policy' against the police?
  19. They are fun for a bit, had one on the sigma for a month then plumbed it back in. Best part was shooting flames out the drivers side behind the front wheel. People were like wtf. Haha. Probably didn't help it was on a sigma. But totally very illegal. If you get caught you'll be raped by the police.
  20. Kinda what I'm going for. I wasn't actually planning to have it visible to speak... If you can imagine a gap inbetween the chassis rail and the sideskirt which you can see, that is where I want to dump it. Iunno, I guess we'll have a good look when its up on the hoist on thursday and go from there. As for blocking up the rear bar its not a problem as its going into paint on friday to get a full respray courtesy of some rock throwing local black kids.
  21. Yeah I had thought of something like that. Or a Y pipe with one of them electric flap things. But I'm trying to keep it legal.. 1pt for a year here.
  22. Exhaust parts turned up today :D I'll get some pictures in the morning. Goes in on thursday to have it built.
  23. The leather trim looks pretty nice in person, as does the orange sunburst colour. Pricing to be released in the next few days. Hoping for the sub 40k for the NA.. And the usual 7k increase for turbo models.
  24. Meow..
  25. Tell me about it, I'm running a standard exhaust atm too.. Can't go over conventional speedbumps without scraping. And I'm about to fit an xforce dump and cat haha. Meh.
×
×
  • Create New...