Jump to content

dutchie

Member
  • Posts

    391
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dutchie

  1. And some more
  2. Enjoy and hope you can see the photos at your end......... dutchie
  3. BlownBA, This is starting to look a bit more like it.....nearly 20 XR's........fantastic....... Lets see if we can make it a double dozen....... people....... Looking forward to my first cruise as is my 5 year old son and 11 month old daughter... Although I must admit, I dont think she has a clue as to whats going on....... Already bought my son a FPV jumper and will try and see if my I can convert the wife and daughter to becoming Ford chicks......!!!! (if that's such a good thing....!! Gotta luv it..... dutchie PS Go Lowndes!!!!!!
  4. Hi guys, Money has just been credited to the CBA Account tonight via internet..... All the very best and hope we make enough money to stay on-line...... Come on guys, get rid of all the small change sitting in the glovebox of your XR6T's... dutchie
  5. Blown BA, Naaaa I won't dare do that to my misses........... I let her read my reply and she also started laughing.......I was just being immature with my response......... Heavy day at work.........computers kept crashing and needed some humour....... See you on the big day no doubt?? dutchie
  6. Hi Minstral, I think either Take Away........or perhaps even a pub lunch in Cowes......depends on the weather I suppose too........I will not let my wife and kids eat in the T........ In fact, because I have only had it a week, I'm thinking that they might have to start taking their shoes and socks off also............nahhh only joking. Good ideat though !!! :lol: Could even be fish & chips on main drag in Cowes......dont know yet...... Hope this helps dutchie
  7. Hi Silverchair, Route is as follows: This should help your wife hopefully........get her to read it though before proceeding//////// 1 - Meet at Bunnings car park at 9.45am on Sth Gippsland Hwy. Wait 15 minutes for others to make their way. Car must be parked in northely direction. This will help her put on her lipstick and mascara without direct sunlight blinding her. 2 - Drive to Wonthaggi......follow rest fo the cars....stay 1 hour but car must be parked whilst photographer takes photo's....... 3 - Follow rest of the T's down highway to Cowes.......(Philip island) for lunch...... 4 - Head back home....... NOTES: If she tells you to slow down whilst driving and to stop showing off, throw her in the boot...and tell her to shut up or she's walking. If she is starting to get bored, throw her in the boot...and tell her to shut up or she's walking. If she is still confused, give her a Melway's.....heading in a southerly direction. and we will meet you on the next cruise to Albury........... hope this was helpful for her...... dutchie PS I'm only joking mate.......what sort of direction do you really need....
  8. Sorry to spoil your night/day, bu tmine took exactly 12 weeks......ordered 3rd April and received it 18th June..........with only on esmall problem..........fog lights did not work... Seems they forgot the fuse .........go figure........ I must admit though that I did also get premium Sound, Sunroof and a few other extras which did delay the normal process.......but it was well worth the wait......still smiling even in my sleep........ Good luck dutchie
  9. I agree with everyones comments.......... Bunnings carpark sounds good.........that way we can all make it together........ 9.45am sounds good too........ Good to see that that the westies can make it too......the more the merrier..... How many cars approx will be there??? How is the newspaper in Wonthaggie going too?? ciao dutchie
  10. Glenn, I just had mine done when I picked up my new T. The badging is a full set that has XR6 at the top and then TURBO written below it...... You simple cut the XR6 off and you are left with the TURBO that is identical to the back of the sedan.....because it matches, I think it looks fantastic...... It also cost me $48 per badge but I thought it was worth it as it makes it look part of the car........worth the extra bit of money..... Hope you find this useful...... dutchie
  11. Well done Dean.........car looks mean especially with the color under the body...... Looks fantastic....... dutchie
  12. BlownBA, Looks like 18th seems to be the go at the moment....... considering only 4 votes......... Come on people.......... What time do we then all meet in Cranbourne?? I drove through on the weekend..... We could meet at the Safeway carpark........corner Thompson Rd & South Gippy highway........ Can I suggest a time of 10.00am........ Is this too early/late for everyone? Also need to confirm numbers as not many people have responded or shown interest lately.... Can we have a count as too who is coming? And would people be interested in a counter meal/lunch in Cowes before we all head back home? dutchie PS MsAly.......how is the newspaper thingy going at Wonthaggi? and yes, I did get it finally on Frday late afternoon........very happy and already have driven over 600km over the weekend.....
  13. Hey BlownBA, Are there any other families going on this cruize.........? I would hate for my wife and 2 kids be totally bored as I drive around the country side with a big smile on my face...... Anyone bringing partners and kids???!!! thanks dutchie
  14. Ms ALy, 18th sounds great to me......... Especially now that I have my beast.......Finally arrived yesterday.......and got the windows tinted and alarm installed today privately....... Can't wipe the smile off my face...... Are we meeting in Cranbourne then.....photo shoot should be great to..... My sister-in-law lives with her family in Wonthaggi too and I now this will get the town a bit excited as not much happens down there.......hahaha apart from the Sunday Church cakes............ :lol: Anyway keep in touch...........the more the merrier....... dutchie XR6T, Sedan, Blueprint, SSS, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Rear Window Spoiler, Towpack, Garmin 60C SatNav, Tinted Windows, Alarm, Foglight Protectors, XR Mats, XR Scuff.
  15. Just curious as the dealer phoned me on Friday and he mentioned that I might be able to have it on Thursday but no promises???!!! Can anyway advice what pre-delivery really is and how long it should take??? dutchie
  16. Although I'm still waiting for my new T (hopefully next week), I have found a better solution for Sat Nav....... I have searched the web, visited many sites and came to one conclusion. I want the Sat Nav transferable.......even want it when taking the family camping..... The result is a Garmin 60C.......I paid $750 + $350 for City Navigator V5 software. I now have a color SatNav that takes 2AA batteries which last approx 30 hour or for an extra $20 I purchased the car charger and then another $60 for car pack holder etc......that's in total $1180.00 for total GPS/Sat Nav..... If you check the web, this Garmin unit has just been released in Oz and recd heaps of raps.......it very clear too with many functions.....I've used it for 2 weeks now and its amazing..... Several places round Oz are charginf over $1500 for the thing but it pays to shops around.....I bought mine from Johnny Appleseed in Melb.... Also the unit does full routing so it tells you where you currently are and routes to where you need to go.......you can choice quickest route, shortest route etc anywhere in Australia including most rural towns thanks to City Nav V5 software. Accurate to within 2 meters.........just another toy for me to play with in the car... Just an option for you........but you save heaps now and fully transferable.. dutchie
  17. Hi All, 10th and 17th sounds good for me...........cant make the 24th as my daughters first birthday party.......... If we make it a Saturday, it gives everyone still the Sunday free.....(assuming of course that no one works on Saturday)........ Anyway, I'm happy with whatever everyone decides as long as its not the 24th... dutchie
  18. Was sent this from my brother in law........sounds so easy and perhaps worth a try.....ciao dutchie Apparently we are going to hit close to $1.35 a litre by the winter. > Want petrol prices to come down? We need to take some intelligent, > united action. Philip Hollsworth, offered this good idea. This makes > MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy petrol on a certain "day" campaign > that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed > at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt ourselves" by > refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it > was a problem for them. BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up > with a plan that can really work. > > Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to > think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP at .89 / .95 cents, we need to > take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the marketplace > not sellers. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we > consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the > price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not > purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. > > Here's the idea: > > For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two > biggest oil companies (which now are : BP and MOBIL). If they are not > selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If > they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. > But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of BP petrol > buyers. It's really simple to do!! > > Now, don't wimp out on me at this point...keep reading and I'll explain > how simple it is to reach millions of people!! I am sending this note to > a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = > 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) > ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of > people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! Again, all > you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all. (and not buy at > BP) How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to > ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could > conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!! I'll bet you didn't > think you and I had that much potential, did you! Acting together we can > make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please pass this message > on. > > PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 80cents a LITRE > RANGE. > > It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and buy your > petrol at Shell, Caltex, GAS. or Gull Outlets and drive by BP and MOBIL > Stations. >
  19. Hi All, Where is the Poll????? Anytime after 22nd June sounds great as long as I have my T.......its only been 14 weeks so far......now I've been told end of next week........ They have been feeding this bullsh*t to me for 3 weeks....today threatened to cancel the order if I did not have the car by end of next week....... :( dutchie
  20. Ummm Viewbank, that's the other side of the city from me.........but Iwill tell you one thing........Jeff Wignal Ford in Frankstin provided amazing service for me.......I've been in for 3 seperate test drives and each time was not a hassle........ask for Ian Kendle...... Tell him your a mate of mine (Marcel)......and I'm sure he will lok after you.... I ordered mine on 3rd April and although my car will not be ready until next week, nothing has been a hassle for them......they even gave me a good price too..... Well worth the trip to the other side if you ask me..... Hope this helps dutchie
  21. After again speaking with my Ford dealer, I was told another story that FPV should be finished with my car today, but I might not have the car for perhaps another week? Is this correct? I thought I would have had my T by now !!! I live in Mebourne also, so that should spead up delivery?? The time to my delivery seems to be stretching weekly now and its taken over 12 weeks.... Worse part was that I was originally told 4-5 weeks.....only serious mod was the Premium Sound upgrade, sunroof, SSS and towpack...... How long for the dealer gets the car once FPV are finished with it? thanks everyone in advance dutchie
  22. Sorry to hear that mate............would F&@#*$ piss me off big time....... Can you claim it on insurance?? How much would the repair be approx??!!! Dont worry......eventually they will get theirs....... Smile, you still have a beast that most are envious off...... dutchie
  23. Well, the heart is starting to pound faster now.......I can feel a grin slowly appearing..... After nearly 12 weeks, my baby is hopefully coming home...... Yes, I know I'm the only one exited about this, but hea, I can finally attend one of those Vic rides next month....... My Ford dealer phoned and confirmed that I might have it on Friday or Saturday ........right on the Queens birthday weekend!!!!! How good is that.........??!! Only 144 hours to go....... Just think, this time next week, I wont be on the Net nor on this site........I'll be hopefully in T and driving to T heaven........ dutchie June build 2004, XR6T Sedan, Blueprint, SSS, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Sunshade Rear Window Spoiler, Garmin 60C GPS, Towpack, Tinted Windows, Alarm, XR Mats, XR Scuffs, FPV Sports Jacket, Foglight Protectors
  24. Great and cool looking photo too...........seems you have the GT stripes too........ Did you have to drill the holes though??? dutchie
  25. A few weeks ago I read somewhere here that you should get foglight protectors but no need for headlight protectors as they have some sort of film on them that acts like a full protector.........Is this correct and could someone please comment........ cheers dutchie
×
×
  • Create New...