-
Posts
391 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by dutchie
-
Thanks for the positive feedback guys..........its got me smiling again.......long wait though..........thanks god for Turbo !!!!!!
-
As I'm waiting the arrival of my new XR6T, I have read many comments to problems and issues about the new car. Does this represent the majority or is it only a small % of those XR6T's that have serious problems once they drive it out of the showroom. I'm starting to get a little nervous now.....around 2-3 weeks before I pick mine up. Your comments would be most welcome. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May 2004 build, XR6T, SSS, Blueprint, Premium Sound, Sunroof, Tinted Windows, Towpack, Alarm, XR Mats, Rear Windscreen Sunshade, XR Scuffs
-
Can people advice on the security of the car in particular, if anyone has had any break-ins or idiots who may have vandalised their car....... I'm worried that when I take my family shopping, and leaving the car in the shopping centre, some idiot may go along and scratch the car out of pure jealousy??!! Has anyone had this problem........and does the colour of the car make a difference.... What about theft of the XR6T as I know this is a problem for the XR8's.... Opinions also welcome..... cheers dutchie
-
Gee thanks guys...........problem is though is that I'm actually ducking !!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
-
Thanks Cameron and to all in advance for your responses......!!! :tosser:
-
Everyone I speak to says something different???? And does anyone know the brand of speakers and system?? thanks heaps again :tosser: dutchie
-
Thought I would put another spin on a poll........ dutchie :tosser:
-
Your right...........I actually did not think they were colours..........hahahahaha Just plainly forgot........next time........... :tosser:
-
Thanks Glen but its all good fun anyway..........just some extra flavouring thing to the forum....... I know its probably been done before, but I thought that with new members joining in droves (including me) I would make it a bit competative....at the end of the day, XR6T wins the day anyway !!!!!!! dutchie :tosser:
-
Let the race begin.............Which is the best color XR6T? Please click your colour and post any comments you might have...... LETS HAVE FUN WITH THIS For every 10 of the same colour = 1 Punch on any colour the team chooses.... 3 Punches and colour is down for the count. The 4th Punch and the colour is KO'd...... ONLY ONE VOTE PER MEMBER !!!!!!!! Here we go......... dutchie May build 2004, XR6T, Blueprint, SSS, Premium Sound, Sunroof, Rear Winscreen Sunshade, Tinted Windows, Alarms, Towbar, XR Mats and XR Scuff Plates, FPV Jacket, Locknuts.
-
As I sit here and read your articles, jealousy is increasing as you drive around in your turbo's whilst I count the weeks down.....only 4 or 5 to go I think...... Last week wife, kids and I cleaned out the garage and shed so that when the new turbo baby arrives it will feel right at home..... It was not that dirty as we only built the home some 8 months ago. It was just that I did not want the new car to get dirty at all. Then, on Tuesday, as I left for work at 7.00am, I noticed dirt all over the Magna 2000 Sports and my wife little Lancer. Sh*t, where did this come from?......maybe we had a cyclone in the garage that the news forgot to mention. I looked closer, there seems to be small prints on the car???!!! Come yesterday, I decided to wash the cars for the last time (at least the Lancer as we are trading that little one in on the XR6T). I walk in the gatage this morning, and again, a cyclone had hit and again bloody little prints all over the cars.... This time, I went back into the house and put on my Inspector Cluoseau outfit and investigate closer..... I will not let this happen to the new blueprint baby when it arrives..... Wife comes out and notices the pawprints.........and some small droppings on the concrete garage floor. 'Look honey, its a big mouse or rat'...... I follow the trail and discover it has rested on top of my beer fridge sleeping behind and on top of the tennis racquets..............Gotcha !!!!!! Poor bloody thing was more scared then I was.......a little possum also waiting the arrival of the new Blueprint addition to the family. Chucked the picnic blanket carefully on top of it as I gently scooped it into a box and walked about about 1km to the nearest trees in our new estate...... 'Sorry mate, you will have to watch it from the trees'..... So I gave it the address of my neighbour friends of mine further up in the street....They just brought home an SV8......... Sorry guys, had nothing else to write, but this is a true story that happened to us this morning......... ciao dutchie PS 35 more sleeps to go.........still calling out 'XR' in my sleep......and making the turbo whine noises too...... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May build 2004, XR6T, Blueprint, SSS, Premium Sound, Sunroof, Rear Winscreen Sunshade, Tinted Windows, Alarms, Towbar, XR Mats and XR Scuff Plates, FPV Jacket, Locknuts. :w00t2:S
-
:o Thanks Venom...........interesting to know..........but how do you know you are right and the Ford Salesman wrong??!!! I'm not argueing with you but keen to find out the truth from anyone....... dutchie
-
Actually !!!!!!! I have ordered mine 3 weeks ago and the salesman , who apparently has been working at Ford for a long time, actually stated that the 2004 models are actually rated as 260Kw but not advertised to keep Ford selling their V8's.... Now I'm not sure if he was telling me porkies but I believe him to be honest as he knocked nearly $5K off my car and added nearly $700 bucks of extras....... Besides, is an extra 20Kw that more noticeable?? dutchie
-
hahahahaha !!!!!! Fantastic Humour you guys.......sh*t.......I'm here in my study, its 11.00pm......wife in bed, kids in bed and I'm pissing myself laughing....even the dog is wondering what the hell is going on !!!!!! hahahahahahahaha........Go Blueprint......... dutchie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May 2004 Build, XR6T, SSS, Blueprint, Premium Sound, Tinted Windows, Rear Window Sunshade, XR Mats, Alarm, Towpack.
-
Good on ya and half your luck.......still have around 4 weeks to go....... just the thought is giving me a smile on my face right now....... You must be be chuffed !!!!!!!! dutchie PS Drive safe bud !!!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May 2004 Build, XR6T, SSS, Blueprint, Premium Sound, Tinted Windows, Rear Window Sunshade, XR Mats, Alarm, Towpack.
-
Have a great day guys !!!!!!! cheers !!!!!!! dutchie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May 2004 Build, XR6T, SSS, Blueprint, Premium Sound, Tinted Windows, Rear Window Sunshade, XR Mats, Alarm, Towpack.
-
Run to Marysville via Lake Mountain
dutchie replied to bdennis's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
My family and I will be there as long as I have the new beast........should be available mid to end May....... Good to meet everyone too and check out your beasts.............. If I can't make it because I dont have the car, snik, have a safe one and please keep me in mind for the next one...... sh*t, it better be ready within 3 or 4 weeks.......can't sleep at night....so tiiired !!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May 2004 Build, XR6T, SSS, Blueprint, Premium Sound, Tinted Windows, Rear Window Sunshade, XR Mats, Alarm, Towpack. -
thanks guys/gals........ Good to know that they seem good as long as they are serviced and maintained.... cheers dutchie
-
thanks guys.........and point taken........I will get an alarm......besides, I will get an extra 5% of my insurance premium....... cheers dutchie
-
Many thanks...........very clever too....... dutchie
-
I see it posted so often and hav'nt a clue to what it is??? Is it a team, clour or modification? Just interested..... dutchie
-
Man, that would really piss me off big time........ As I'm still waiting for my new XR6T, this was one big question both myself and the wife were wondering about. We even thought about getting the Mercury Silver instead of the Blueprint. That way it would not stick out so much in a shopping centre etc...... Anyway, we decided that that was what insurance is all about and decided at the last minute to go ther Blueprint....(it took me over 4 weeks to convince my wife that this was an awesome colour to have)...... Anyway, all the best and hope you catch hi/her/them !!!!!! dutchie
-
that's good to know as I have purchased one with my car (5 weeks or 35 sleeps to go) I thought about the leaking problem as one of my first cars, (many years ago) leaked terribly. cheers dutchie
-
Can anyone advice how good the standard brakes are and should I upgrade and pay the extra $3K? thanks people
-
keen to get opinions? cheers dutchie
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.