Jump to content

gravelrash

Member
  • Posts

    213
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gravelrash

  1. WTF.. where is this forum going. board games, mates gf eating your crust. Buddy I think she wants to root ya. that's definately a sign. LOL
  2. sounds like a plan matty. up for a good cruise. may even have the xp back together by then.
  3. Mattyb, you have about covered as much as I know. Word got around that I have a history as a MC at dyno and burnout comps. I recieved a phone call today asking if I could do this one. Only too happy. Have no idea as to what power your up against as I`ve only lived in town for 3 months. Cheers Greg
  4. I know what you mean with the work thing. Were in Emerald nowadays, will have to let you know when were back in town. what evere happened to the old Vs?
  5. Rolly, it just dawned on me who Quick 6 is. How have you been? Nice times happening there. Good to see the F6 has eveloved into what it is now. Greg
  6. mate I aint use to this hot weather, not looking forward to summer.
  7. I probably wouldnt "demand" things to be done. ask nicely and you will go alot further.
  8. the top shifter housing. I was under a mates F6 last weekend, his has a Herrod shifter. Also has the same leak.
  9. yep already had mine replaced under warranty.
  10. look forward to seeing them around the place.
  11. sounds like a plan mattyb, Cameron when r u likely back in town.
  12. yeah that was me who gave way to you down at the bp/car wash corner. A beer out the Mayfair might be an idea.
  13. are there any stock cars left on this forum??
  14. hey dude, I see your in Emerald too. I have just moved here. Seen your car around a couple of times. Should meet up for a beer or 2 some time. Have also met Cameron (RUS31) since coming to town. cheers Greg
  15. that particular letter is over 16 years old. I remember reading that when I first started with Nissan. For the record they thought it was piss funny too.
  16. ROFLMAO.. I just watched that vid. there has to ba "part 2" made.
  17. mods I would advise locking this now, it may get ugly.
  18. ok this is my reply and I am being real careful...LEARN TO F#@KEN READ YOU WANKER. DID I (ME) SUGGEST ALL FARMERS ARE CATTLE DUFFERS, NO. PULL YOUR HEAD IN TIGER AND READ THE THREAD FIRST NEXT TIME. IS THAT CAREFUL ENOUGH. I can just see ACA now, "just how did this assclown get his story so wrong..."
  19. Nippon Denso would have to be the best plugs on the market, being resistor type plugs and factory gapped to .8mm will definately save alot of messing around. Good price too for resistor plugs.
  20. I know what your saying there Senna, I also work at a dealership and have had for the last 16 yrs. The best comeback line I ever heard was when a farmer called the DP "a typical car salesman thief" he replied "are all farmers cattle duffers?", the stupid *beep* didnt know what to say. Greg
  21. I know this is an old thread, but is SHOCKF6 still in the business of making his whine free kits?
  22. Righto guys its on again HUNT FOR GRUNT 6 - DALBY SHOWGROUNDS, 45mins west of Toowoomba Over $5000.00 in cash, prizes & trophies DYNO CATEGORIES HIGHEST HORSE POWER (open category) V8 FORCED INDUCTION all other catagories V8 NATURALLY ASPERATED 6 CYLINDER FORCED INDUCTION 6 CYLINDER NATURALLY ASPERATED 4 CYLINDER FORCED INDUCTION 4 CYLINDER NATURALLY ASPERATED ROTARY FORCED INDUCTION ROTARY NATURALLY ASPERATED SHOW & SHINE CATEGORIES TOP CLUB DISPLAY TOP INDIVIDUAL DISPLAY TOP COMPETION TOP HOLDEN TOP FORD TOP SEDAN TOP COUPE TOP HOT ROD TOP ORIGINAL (PRE ’80) TOP CUSTOM PAINT TOP INTERIOR TOP ENGINE BAY ENTRANTS CHOICE UTE MUSTER CLASS A TOP STREET UTE TOP B & S UTE TOP 4 X 4 UTE CLASS B TOP CHICKS UTE TOP FERAL UTE TOP WORK UTE Entry Dyno & show/shine $60 Dyno only $45 Show/Shine only $30 Dalby Show entry $15.00 (includes camping for entrants) Location - Dalby Show Grounds, Nicholson St, Dalby Q Contact our president, Greg 0412 383090 or email [email protected] for entry forms. Publication31.pdf
  23. of course they would re-gas it for you. when you replace the air con thermostat the air con gas has to sucked out of the system and stored, (it illegal to release it to the atmosphere). however its quite possible you have paid to put your own gas back in it though.
  24. the best ones seem to be Denso plugs. do a seller search on ebay for "btpartsspecialist1" he has .8mm factory gapped plugs suitable for xr6t. he runs them on his own.
  25. brother in law is a sparky, he has 3 girls. trippy huh
×
×
  • Create New...