Jump to content

slapnut

Member
  • Posts

    216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slapnut

  1. I miss the menu that lets you see the last 10 / 20 / 50 topics that have been posted to. I hope this feature comes back.
  2. Good to hear you've got your car back. I like the silver intercooler - some may say that it's rice - but now everyone can tell it's a T from the front as well.
  3. Worpor No it's not just you. I think BA_Turbs avatar has been scr3wing with things
  4. Thanks ZapXR6T. I am trying to post pics of wheels for sale. I'll try now. XR6-T-9
  5. Guys and Girls As a fairly new member of this forum and all forums (I've never had the urge to look at any forums before - except Penthouse forums), I have two basic (maybe stupid) questions. 1 How do you post pictures? I've tried but ...... 2 How do I make my avatar bigger? - I want a big one! Cheers XR6-T-9
  6. Sounds like crap to me. My car is at the dealer getting a diff oil leak fixed. I will ask about the cost of the diff oil tomorrow when I pick it up.
  7. That's why NOBODY drive's my car but me.
  8. No offence. :o I'm just jealous. I hope you have a good trip. Just please don't intorduce bad music like Kylie into these far flung countries.
  9. Don't you go to these exotic places to see the sights, hear the sounds and experience the culture? Not take and listen to Kylie on a bgucking iPod..
  10. Maybe we should just paint the whole car flat black, Victor Bray style. No chrome, no silver just black with no rice.
  11. Shouldn't be too hard to pull it all apart... Getting it all back together is the hard part, especially with all those left over pieces :banghead:
  12. I reckon you should take all the black off and leave it silver. :banghead: It will stand out like dogs b@llz.
  13. slapnut

    Car Names

    Blue Beast
  14. What a thread. Mundine's mouth is bigger than his ability! I am glad he lost. I saw him interviewed last night. He said he's the black superman and he can do everything that Superman can do, except fly... and he's working on that. Now he can take up flying. :lol:
  15. slapnut

    What's Going On?

    All we need on this thread is a link to the video......
  16. Thanks for making this info available Dr Z. It really takes the guess work out.
  17. SR71 - If you're willing to upload your info, I would love to read it. This would be a great benefit to a lot of members.
  18. Thanks GJ!
  19. gjbooth, Which dealer is doing this mod for you?
  20. :w00t: What a day! A fast drive through the Park and then hang gliding! I wish I had the b*lls to go gliding too........ I'll stick with the driving.
  21. My answer to road rage..... GET OUT OF MY WAY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  22. I'm the same!!
  23. slapnut

    Roof Racks

    I have Rola brand ones. They are pretty good but you need to make sure that the paint is clean before you put them on. Mine have not scratched the paint or dinged the roof however I have only carried surfboards to date. Cost is $299 retail and about $150 for the bike carrier add on. I found putting them on is tricky the first time - be patient.
  24. I had a run with a BA XR8 late last week with the same result as yours, XR6ISM. I have to admit that the XR8 sounds better and his wheelspin when changing gears sounded good too... :wacko:
  25. I have done 30k in less than 12 months, brakes skimmed twice..... I would love premiums ...... but the std's are fine 3K for premiums seems expensive to me.
×
×
  • Create New...