Jump to content

jaymen

Member
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaymen

  1. I'm getting 304rwkw's with Standard Exhaust & Cat, but I did remove the centre muffler & replaced it with straight through pipes...looking at getting the Nizpro 4" System soon.
  2. It's an ZF Auto, I thought it was a bit low in mph but that's what my time slip says guys.....
  3. My bad... yeah the reaction time is .661, 60ft - 2.163, 166.15 k/mh or 103.24 mph, Once it kicked into 2nd gear it felt heaps strong! instant butterflys lol... I had a smile from ear to ear.
  4. Hey guys, I took my BF xr6t to wsid to see what it can run down the 1/4 mile since now it has the custom tune & pulled 12.938 it's running 304.3rwkw's, .661, 60/ft I'm stoked with that time & the very little mods that have been done. Cheers
  5. I use Nulon Street & Track 15w-50 in my 2007 BF XR6T I notice the motor sounds more quite & smoother now since switching from Mobil to Nulon oil.
  6. let me borrow your wheels for a quick dash down the 1/4 & I'll be there....
  7. I have 60lb injectors in my bf xr6t which is good for over 400rwkw's but I think I should of went 80lbs, theres a few tuners out there now that have tuned cars with Deka 80lb injectors.... Nizpro use 72lbs!!!!
  8. Yeah I just heard that on the radio too, they said it's because of lowndes & whincups long dispute with Ford & they will be moving over to the Expensive Daewoo camp next year.....WTF.... Ford are F@cked to allow these two top drivers to walk away!
  9. 11.43 lol... if it's a dry track you should get a goood time. I will be going out to run me car it's only got 304rwkw's (BF XR6T)but hoping on a high to mid 12's I'll be happy with that... might see you guys out there.
  10. Sureflow sell the Ballistic 100 cell cats with 4" inner & outer pipe.
  11. Nice car mate.....but really with all those mods I would of thought 360-375rwkw's, maybe your injectors are close to maxxing out....what's it feel like now to drive?????
  12. Hi all I'm going out for a run in my BF XR6T to see what time it will pull hoping on a new PB... is anyone going out to WSID tomorrow night???
  13. I got 300rwkw's on stock injectors in my 2007 BF MKII XR6T & ran the Generic tune for over 6 months with no problems....
  14. Is that 10 sec time with stock Actutor, wastegate & porting???? Congrats mate well done F#$k these turbo 6's go quick with little mods!!!!
  15. Nice power mate, bet your happy with that.... so whats next on your list of mods????
  16. jaymen

    Ba Vs Bf

    Mine's an Exchaser BF MKII ZF UPGRADE model built 07/07 I paid $23,000 for it & had 55,000ks on the clock when purchased,comes with all the premo interior,dual zone & premo sound...I've spent about $1500 on the car so far & it's pulling a safe 304rwkw's on CV's Dyno. 60LB Dekas Hyperflow CAI Center Muffler Removed 20% underdrive CV Performance Custom Tune
  17. the way I see it.... everyone is always out for a bargain & if another company makes an item that's the same or similar with different fittings or what ever it is for 3/4 or 1/2 the price of the other company's item they are going to get more sales, that's life that's business...
  18. City muffler in Nowra did my center muffler for $50 & yes it does alter the sound but I reckon it sounds heaps better, a Gutted cat or Hiflow 100cell cat is needed now as well.... yeah the intercooler is only good for 300-310rwkw's & then heat soak is an issue so that's the next thing on my list of goodies.
  19. BLK6T what over mods have you done to your BA to get 278rwkw's? I've heard manuals have a few more kw's then an Auto.... NOSXR did a dyno test on the 20% underdrive with an xr6t & gained 11kw's, the center muffler is a restriction & now with straight through pipes it's more free flowing & the hyperflow CAI with the K&N filter makes it breath a lot better too, for the car to pull 304.3rwkw's I'm stoked & yes it's a blast to drive.
  20. Give us your email address & I'll send them to you so you can post them for me....
  21. I can't seem to upload the dyno report,
  22. I'll try & post the dyno reports up soon.
  23. Yeah sorry guys has 60lb injectors installed as well... BUT it was pulling 300rwkw's on standard injectors for about 6 or so months from a Generic 10psi tune from Intune Motorsports...it's only running a 9psi tune but still able to pull 304.3rwkw's.
  24. Took my Bf XR6T to CV Performance for a Custom Tune last Friday & it made a healthy 304.3rwkw, that's still using Stock XR6T Intercooler,Fuel pump,Valve springs....the only mods I had done to my car is - 20% Underdrive Center Muffler Removed Hyperflow CAI K&N Panel Filter
  25. Senna_T Where about's is Precision Turbochargers?? how much did your Actuator cost & what is it eg:12psi or 15psi?
×
×
  • Create New...