Jump to content

Grass

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grass

  1. Let us know how you go
  2. Full points awarded...
  3. Dosent matter how many times your car has been over 5,000 rpm. There is nothing illegal or wrong with doing so. If ford think they can void your warranty for that they can go and get because a T can rev up to about 5,800 rpm from factory. If its going to damage the motor then put a rev limit at 5 grand. I'd be more concerned at them being able to tell for how long and how many times you'd had the rear end "lit up" as they would void warranty on a lot of the drive line components..
  4. Hey grass....after lengthy discussions with nick he"ll tune your car for free if u take me off his hands. Does that include the CAPA box ??? {sorry}
  5. Hey grass....after lengthy discussions with nick he"ll tune your car for free if u take me off his hands. Hey good to see you back and feeling better I hope. I'm very happy with that deal... I see it as win /win for me, win/ win for nick, but I think you might see it as a lose / lose situation.... P.S. Sorry you didn't get your flowers, but no-one would tell me where to send them..
  6. Why do you say that? People who dawdle along doing 70km/h in the right lane and then speed up when you overtake are more dangerous than someone doing 10 km/h over the limit on the highway. They should have "slow speed" cameras that book people for doing more than 10km/h under the speed limit. Here Here, I agree totally. And as for finding a cop who's had a bad day, they can book you for ANYTHING they want. What come back have you got. Anyone know the definition (as per court ruling) of "Neg Driving" ? Anything a respected memeber of the community would not do. So chirp the wheels on a corner, your gone... Simple as that Or try "Not in proper control of the vehicle", that can apply if you have your right hand off the steering wheel..... Your allowed to take your left one off, because the car may be manual.
  7. Water, Water everywhere, but not a drop to drink..... ** Can anyone tell me where that lkine is from ? Send you rai to Sydney, we'll take your your 400mm + More. As much over the catchment areas as we can...
  8. Not 'user programable' though is it - please correct me, that would be a great trick. PS - thanks for the tip on the display weapon. Yes it is user programmable.. RTFM - standard response in the IT industry. Goes something like Lock the car with remote. Hold down both the unlock and lock buttons together for about 5 seconds or so, until the car cycles the locks and beeps at you I think. Now if you press the unlock button once, the drivers door will unlock - ONLY. Press unlock again and the whole car will unlock... Now, don't flame me if its not 100% correct, trying to do it from memory...
  9. Grass

    Aami Tricks

    Yep, but don't be surprised when they "strip" it down after your first big accident.... and then it will be the legal path for you....
  10. Dont you guys EVER read the manuals that come with you cars ? I guess you then don't realise you can change your remote to unlock all doors or just the drivers door...
  11. Grass

    Intellitrac

    I've had a "Quiktrack" before and they are absolutely fab...
  12. yeah, tow it away... its killing me.... all my contracts are external at the moment... so the boys cant do their work no work= no money.... wish the rain would stop Send it SOUTH... we need it and lots more of it at Warragamba
  13. Well, now theres an angle.... If only I knew where to send them.....
  14. (Not the right post) BUT, Can you drop your X off in Sydney on the way through to QLD ???? Cheers
  15. Grass

    Aami Tricks

    I am sure they will. I was talking to one guy who said AAMI were trying to claim his "premium sound" upgrade as a mod as well... Apparently, a mod is not just engine...
  16. That's what the current range of European cars here with Auto's do. You turn "Winter" mode on and they take off in second, to avoid wheel spin..
  17. Need some of those nice "Nokia" tires with the little metal studs in them. Yes, Nokia made rubber and paper products (still do) before they started making mobile phones..
  18. Hmm and the Turbo would have only cost an extra $5K if I remember my pricing correctly....... and no insurance headache.
  19. Poor Tasmanians ? Spare a thought for Scandinavians who grow up driving in conditions like that for 5 months of the year... It is in these conditions that you REALLY lean to drive.... Having been driving there last winter, ANY Scandinavian with a license would out-drive 95% of our license holders... The General populous do not have a clue how to drive in this country..
  20. What type of Camera / mount have you got there Cro? And how are you mounting it into the car ? Cheers
  21. Gees this topic has died in the ass.... Any suggestions ? Hi DW's X... How ya been ? Any more photos ?
  22. The Pattern is Full... and beside you have MORE than two litres....
  23. its cool never meant to worry you just spark some convo. as to pics its upto the x!!! Well Come one... Lets get SWMBO in here and lets see her get some more pics happening...
  24. So, you still happy to tune my car ? Or have I REALLY offended you ?
  25. Sorry DW, I don't see anything in here about you dying, nor about trying to replace your current functions... I simply suggested how we might hear some more of the X......which is where this thread has ended up.... Unless you have some more "interesting" photo's to post which mught spark some more interest, I think this thread is pretty well dead.
×
×
  • Create New...