Jump to content

Grass

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grass

  1. Grass

    Ford F650

    Well Petrol in the States is going to be cheaper than what we are going to be paying for water in Sydney soon... Damn that Carr Government
  2. Hope you put a grommet around that wire.....
  3. I thought they were just down right ILLEGAL !!!! They aren't clearance lights, they aren't driving or fog lights, they are anything useful, so doesn't that make them illegal ? And people complain about Expensive Daewoo and ford drivers and their fog lights on.... PLEASE !!!.
  4. Hi there DW 's X, I think I can say Personally, and from all the boys we are missing you very much in here.. I still stick to my original suggestion, we should get you setup with your own account in here... Be much more entertaining... and get wog off your PC's.... give you more air (net) time.. as it were
  5. Yeah, been there, done that and 6 months after the policy was approved, modifications added, the renewal didn't appear. Quick ring to NRMA, "Sorry Policy cancelled due to non-standard" This is a V8 VP Ute. Suncorp, GIO, AAMI wouldn't touch it either..... Ended up with Vigil and Torque... Actually , Torque were very good, underwritten by Lumley and were very good. Vigil had the problem of being underwritten by QBE. QBE take months and months and months to pay out a claim no matter who is at fault, no what their policies say Took me over 5 months to get my ute back on the road after a claim with Vigil... 4.5 months of getting them to approve the claim, 2 weeks for repairs..
  6. If you have been playing with a WDS, what might you know about which flashes ford have released ??
  7. The trick is to tap into the ICC infrared receiver (it is located on the upper part of the ICC screen surround). This will then need to be fed straight into the Dig TV box and viola! no need to point at the boot!! :lol: This should not be to difficult. I will let you know how I go. Cutsnake What is the Infra red port usually used for on the ICC ??
  8. Grass

    Two Way Radios

    OH, Bad boy.... obviously not in the Sydney or Melbourne Metro areas then and not on the Citizen bands. You would be surprised at the Dept of Communications Seize and hold powers when it comes to Radios..... I have had radios from 2950 ranger 25 out put with a 200 watts linear ..ts50 kenwood ts480 and many more I have had the ri out once and that was with a cb with extra power and they only asked me to get rid of the extra power also before they will only come out if you have been interfearing with tvs and only if there is more than one affected ..I ahve run beams ground plains ,taked all round the world, these radio inspecters may have power but they havae to find the radio first brad and I am in sydney Not an Ex Soccer player from Wenty are we Brad ??
  9. Mate, Im interested however I think distance might put me out of the running for the NA tuneup. Unless you're close to Wagga????? Closer to Wagga than to Sydney !!
  10. Thanks V8 FRD, I was starting to feel a little lonely..... So where has all the enthusiasm gone ???
  11. Grass

    Two Way Radios

    OH, Bad boy.... obviously not in the Sydney or Melbourne Metro areas then and not on the Citizen bands. You would be surprised at the Dept of Communications Seize and hold powers when it comes to Radios.....
  12. I doubt that very much Don't the XR6T and XR8 run the same ECU ?? I think so, so why not the rest of the BA range....
  13. I doubt that very much Why ? The Ford Focus runs the same ECU as well..... Just not as many inputs cause it doesn't have to measure turbo boost. Why would Ford use a different part, when they can use the same one and save money? Besides that, Focuses in Europe do come with Turbo (ala The Real rally bread ones)
  14. I like to know where to get a Dev kit for the BA's.... I'm sure the Turbo and N/A run the same ECU..
  15. You mean like these naughty ones who kept eyeing off the hot chips I had on my lunch plate last year...? <div class='bbimg'> </div>BTW, these three thieves were ~2 feet from me when I took this photo! Yep there the ones and the place...
  16. Grass

    Two Way Radios

    Ah, but for the good old days of 27Mhz, you would get all the cop reports all the way to Goulburn from the Cross roads in Sydney..... Now is you want distance and power, 27MHZ around the world on 5 Watts.... And 27MHZ Linear amps are damn cheap as well...
  17. Grass

    Two Way Radios

    Now,now, that is not polite and VERY Illegal.... esp if you don't have a HAM license
  18. Sounds like what we have all been waiting for... I'm in. Are we planning to stop at the top of Camberwarra for some "Kookaburra" spotting ?
  19. That's the problem with Airbags, by the time you find out it is faulty, it's too late to complain or sue Ford.... May I extend my condolences to all involved.
  20. that's what the auction is for, do we hear 15 bucks? Which Kittens is it guys Frankston or the city? OK we have moved onto Auctioning Kitten off have we ? That 's an interesting turn of events. Perhpas we should be auctionin gtickets to DynoWog "Swingers" parties....
  21. I think charging to start the online dating seervice might be more profitable.. and more moral..
  22. I though we had already gone down the "Ebay" track ..... This thread seems to have gone very cold though... No posts from DW or the X lately....
  23. better you can touch!!!!! No wonder all the guys in here are under such bad mis-intrepretations about your X....
  24. better you can touch!!!!! Is that the way you run your parties DW ?
  25. Try and explain that to the local bouncer at the "Peep" shows....
×
×
  • Create New...