Jump to content

ljm

Member
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ljm

  1. I'm a no go now guys, something just came up. But definately up for next week.
  2. Farrr out. Now I feel like a complete idiot. And I have read the manual but dont remember reading that. Oh well, thanks guys.
  3. Ok Guys, My traction control button since I have remembered had to be pushed hard to 'register', so it obviously already had a problem. Couple days ago I pushed it so hard it went through the console. Any suggestions on where to take it? Ford or general auto-electrician? Thanks.
  4. boxers are the way to go imo
  5. SEX ON WHEELS. Enjoy mate.
  6. Put me down please! This looks like a good one, cant wait! Will meet you guys at BP/Maccas Sydney Airport.
  7. Blackhawks have been doing training over Sydney CBD for at least the last 4-5 years that I know of. Probably once a year, sounds right.
  8. What's TPS? Thanks alot Sh00tme! I now know for sure that this is the same issue I have after much speculation. My revs have dropped below 500 on startup if the engine is warm enough! and also have the a/c idle problem. Is this bad for the car if left for a long time? Thanks again mate.
  9. the car's manual will tell u why that light is coming on. and it also explains about the flashing gear symbol - this is a problem because I've had it before. just read the manual. If I was you I'd look for a stock standard xr.
  10. My seat started squeeking only after my 120kg father drove it. Yep, sucks.
  11. It was a Expensive Daewoo Ute that ran the 12.46.
  12. I cant make it now. Working.
  13. Put me down as a maybe dude.
  14. Dean those photos are gorgeous. Cant wait for the next night. As for the front shot of mine - to you sir.
  15. This is def my favourite so far. Awesome shot. Would have been better if the blue GT had all his windows up Just like to say big thanks to 4DZILR for organising this and putting in the effort on the night. It was a great night, for me anyway, topped off by the best hot dog I've had by a mile (Harry's Cafe de Wheels). Here's hoping the next photoshoot is before I sell my blue beauty (probably October). Looking forward to the rest of the photos.
  16. 4DZILR where are the pics brother? I'm itchin' to see em.
  17. awesome, cant wait. fingers crossed it doesnt rain.
  18. It sounds like exactly what my car used to do. I took it to C&V Performance and they said the coils were stuffed so they went out and got me new ones (stock from ford I think). They also replaced my spark plugs. This was at least 6 months ago. Havn't had the problem since.
  19. Photos look good 4DZILR. Especially the Homebush close-up of the white Honda - that's gorgeous. Those silverwater photos have not got enough light though. I'm keen for anywhere, anytime. 3. ljm - anywhere, anytime
  20. put me on the soft list. dont know if im working or not.
  21. Mate dont give the kid anything to make a mess with in the car. And I dont really know kids but im sure if u dont feed them too much they wont be spewing. Problem solved. Plus u dont want to be going over to a big lumpy / heavy territory, my parents have one and it is a big adjustment and really annoying to drive after driving my xr, personally. Wish you all the best in regards to your new child.
  22. Thanks mate. Much appreciated.
  23. I would love to go with some other people from here. I've never been drag racing before and I've got no mates that do it. So it would be good to have someone with me who knows these cars and knows the whole process at WSID. Do I need a ANDRA licence? and do I need to buy a helmet?
  24. very tempting. looks like a nice run. if I'm coming I'll let u know on here tomorrow night.
  25. I suggest you create a new topic with meet details and u might get a few more ppl.
×
×
  • Create New...