Jump to content

Cort500

Member
  • Posts

    157
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cort500

  1. I am running some Falken ZE192 on my T and have found them to be pretty good...no noise at all and not badly priced. I also have some Maxxis MAV-1's on my MX5 and find they wear really good but do suffer bad tyre noise at about 60-65kph. Just stick with a good brand if you want the best of both worlds.....or get some Nexens.........hard as and no grip...great for burn outs
  2. even better.......that bottom hose look like a pain in the azz .............thanks guys.
  3. cheers hiddeous...will do.
  4. cool.............thought that's how it went. Just thought I would ask an expert
  5. so just take off bottom hose drain it and pour in new stuff through overflow bottle? Is there even a cap for these radiators?
  6. Hi guys.....been playing with cars for years doing all sorts of things but do you think I can change the coolant on my T? Has anyone done it? and can some one give me step by step instructions on how to? I have bought 10L of Ford coolant for it and ready to go.....help anyone?
  7. Thanks heaps sicklaser, will try it out in the morning. Not really sure what it is plugged into but will plug it in to the piggy-back plug, suck it and see. Got to love this forum.......got a problem...minutes later its solved.
  8. Just wanted to pick some ones brains on this one. A friend and I both bought the Ford amplified Ipod adaptors today, mine fitted perfectly to my BF2 XR6T but my mates BF GT hit a snag when the blue 4 pin connector he was meant to plug into was already plugged into something else. He has premium sound and in dash cd stacker could this possibly be for one of them? has anyone unplugged it? HELP....please
  9. How did you go with your tuning? Who did you end up going through and what sort of software did you go with? Might as well ask what mods you got done to
  10. Sweet, I am in for the cruz......will bring DSLR and digital video camera as well.
  11. Cheers Tab...thought that may be the case but was not 100%.....did not want to pretend I know what I was talking about.
  12. A fuel pump will also be on the cards. If you must know I was once a salesman but am now just a dumb electrician working for electricity suppplier
  13. Superdan, I am still a noob at all this stuff but the Xcal, is that just the SCT software you are talking about? I jumped on the CT site and they had this quote ChipTorque's XFlash2 utilises the newest product from SCT to deliver greater reliability, faster reflashing time and easier usability. The XFlash2 is supplied with ChipTorque's quality custom performance programs to enhance a wide range of vehicle modifications. This product will hold up to three aftermarket tunes to allow you to alternate your vehicle's program to suit different fuel types and driving conditions. Not trying to advertise or anything I redally dont know anyone or thing. Is that what you mean though? software?
  14. its ok FG270 there is a fuel station at the start point
  15. Sweet, thanks guys......will buy injectors and get tuner to do them...I am going to get Scotts Rods to do exhaust for me....$1350 for 3.5" dump with external waste gate pipe and full 3.5" pipe with one rear muffler and centre hot dog. He uses Chip torque for his tuning.....(maybe can of worms) has anyone heard of anything about them? I know they have been round for years and years and I have many friends who have used them for all diff applications but anyone on here used them?
  16. I know its a very basic mod but I just installed an SS Growler. Took it for a 30min drive and did 1/4 tank in fuel and about 20000klms off my rears. Made a great difference, stalled it up a bit in first then just let the brake off and launched it and had nothing but wheel spin and some fun sideways action. Had my friend in the car that has a 07 BF GT with same mod and he could not believe how well the T goes.........now all I need is injectors, flash tune and exhaust and intercooler and I will be set. Just a quick question...if I get some bosch 968 42lb's, can I install them and just drive away? Will they work strait up or need a tune strait away? My plan was to fit them and then go strait to exhaust shop and then strait to a tuner......I know that you can drive them hard otherwise they over boost but will a drive of about 50klms be ok if I am easy on it?
  17. all good...solid as mate.....looking forward to my first run.
  18. okok...I behave........
  19. best fun of your life
  20. I hope you guys are his soft when we got to Ace's place.......cant wait to get pics of you when asleep so early
  21. Terribly sorry guys........I did not know you children needed a bed time story.......Shall I read to you?
  22. Cort500

    Photoshop Help

    This may just be me but I would not change the badges at all.............If you got black mags would you make the badges black? Might just be me but there is no connection between the wheels and badges.
  23. Actually....can that......They are at Mt French near the Cliff face..................soz...ahd two bottles of red.....came off standby last night.............but still has great pub and some perculiar residents....shall I tell you a story?
  24. Chris Nunn and his fam.....been livin there for two years in their shed and just built a big brick house...dont ask me where..............Mt Alford?
  25. Mt Alford is a great place...got some friends up there....lovely place to work as well(Energex, hold back comments please)or for smoko and lunch anyways. Great little pub as well.
×
×
  • Create New...