Jump to content

Cort500

Member
  • Posts

    157
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cort500

  1. People may want to bring a chair, food, water etc......................We just have to respect RIP85's rules....should be good.
  2. I would say atm just rock up after 3pm..................had a few pull out so it wont be as full on as I thought. So far I still have another photographer coming as well.
  3. Looking good so far guys...FPV Steve if you want to rock up a bit later that's all ok.....will save you hanging around for a while. 20th June 1pm at Salisbury....prety close to train station.....WIll just wait on RIP85 to give exact location.
  4. OK we got 1-3 organised fpv6t mic timmy Now its up to everyone else to slot in after these guys.....no rush I will be there all day taking pics. The address is at Salisbury but I will wait till RIP85 wants to give it out, after all it is his warehouse.
  5. Howsee, Trucka that's fine......rock up when you can, its all good. Ok....may just need a quick show of to see who is coming now...........getting confusing.
  6. OK Guys...checked out the warehouse, some nice shots inside and out.....going to kick it off at 1pm. I am getting there at 12pm to set up. Now we need to try and organise cars to come and go so we dont have a big que of cars waiting. I am figuring about half and hour per car so does anyone want to be first? The second photographer will be there at about 3pm. So up to you guys.....who wants to be up first??? Just saves everyone hanging around doing nothing for hours. Just to let everyone know......Its all free, and you will get all pics of your cars.
  7. that's all good..............................the less cars the less time we all have to be there......Rancidpunx your hand should have healed by now......best get some movement in it..........u can detail.
  8. OK ACE.........of the list with you...............Workshop is around the Rocklea Region...........will have to go through previous posts to find who wanted in first....Unless I get a real good reason
  9. Will let you know Wados.....so far there are heaps. Roll call.......... SAPNEN HIROF6 TYPHOON FREAK WILLBAZ FPV6T MIC NEMISIS CARPS F6_JARC TRUCKA TIMI LARCOMB TCR FPV_STEVE HOWSEE Is this correct? I have organised 2nd photographer to work in conjunction to maximise pix and time. I am scrapping the model (sorry) some times its just too hard. That does not mean that if you want to bring someone to photographed with your vehicle, that's all fine. I will just stipulate that if they (female....actually only female unless the owner of the vehicle) are to be in the shoot, they must have photographic make-up due to the lighting. Otherwise they will be pale faced and I will not release any pics of girls with white as faces. Ask your GF/wives...they will know what I am talking about. So? Sound ok still?
  10. Hi guys, yeah sat arvo is best for due to work commitments. It also seems best for most guys in shoot. The shoot will run for ages.....at last count there were 16 cars.... 1/2 hour/car.....hour or two two set up.....we can all do the maths......A massive thanks has to go to RIP85 for giving up his time for it all...without him...would not be happening.
  11. Hi guys, sorry been flat out with work.....How does the 20th Sound? June that is.
  12. Hmmm...action packed indeed. So 6th and 28th out......leaves us with 13th and 20th or the next days........RIP85 so if you not in it does the offer still stand for the warehouse? If not let me know.
  13. Cheers Rancidpunx.......means alot...will let you know mate.
  14. Well lets say it aint going to happen in May. My weekends all already gone with work. Early June is looking like a goer....more info soon.
  15. All good Tab don't panic. I am lining up another photographer to help with the shoot. She also has a set of lights so we can get two locations going at once so we are not there all day/night.
  16. yeah Typhoon Freak that spot looks great with the water.
  17. Just wondering if Mitch turned up??
  18. Don't stress mate, best thing to do is always use factory coolant or equivelant. Look up a forum on those puss boxes and make sure you are doing the right thing. If it is in factory warranty always use factory coolant. Most of all dont let on to her that you think ou have f*cked up....you will never here the end of it.
  19. Ok.....just been told of some more....17 of us now plus Hiro's other car......guys photoshoot will be about 9 hrs long.....as long as each and everyone of you are up for it I will do it. Hiro...no worries about doing your work car, love to helpo out a business if I can. Going to check out RIP85's place on saturday.....one car at a time is more than enough we can do some group shots in carpark as well. So who is bringing the bbq? Refer 1st post on this thread for people plus FPV_steve. Sorry guys but def gong to have to cap it at this amount. 8 1/2 hours of shooting is plenty for me. I may think of bringing 2nd photographer. I was thinking of approaching some car publications as well, if anyone does not like this let me know. I will give everyone a CD of shoot but if we do have models present on shoot please think WISELY of using pics in public. These girls have rights to.
  20. Ok guys these the names I got down so far... RIP85, SAPNEN, ACE(maybe), HIROF^, TurboVIxen, Typhoon Freak, Willbaz(with model), FPV6T, Rancidpunx and Mic. I am going to jet down to RIP85's work on Saturday to have a look at whats there. Back ground sounds great with motors and parts and with the grafitti will look great.
  21. No, can not handle all.......if you think about it....say 1/2 hour per car......10 cars............. 5 hours shooting plus one set up plus one hour take down....7 hours........long day. We wil lhave to sort out cars for this...bigger than Ben Hur.
  22. RIP85 pm me about location mate....love to talk more about location.
  23. Hey guys....I am easy on the date......if we do get model/s I have to get my wife to hair and make up..she is pro make up artist............Mt Crosby East would be good Ace if you can secure it. RIP85 what you got in mind? Would love to get some pics of your car....Wold like to get some feeling on having female models there? If we do this in May I have to give Emm some noitice that's all. She is a top girl and I can get all sorts of outfits to go in the shoot. If any one saw the link I took half of the shots of her so she will be happy to do shoots with me. Does anyone think Mitch would even turn up?" Maybe we can get a male model for him??
  24. Hey its majority rule......I am happy to supply gear and tak epics........what sort of outcome is up to yo uguys.....that's all.
  25. hey phantomchic...not so much about serious as adding as optional....depends what all parties want out of it.....what you think?
×
×
  • Create New...