Jump to content

F6R

Member
  • Posts

    81
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6R

  1. The 6/4 combo on my FG order was in the region of $6k. Doesnt make sense but anyway. The porsche option is pretty cheap and easy to get. Buy some brembo stickers off ebay too so you dont have to look at the porsche written down them.
  2. I reakon the 'you cant park here' pics deserve their own thread.
  3. Where can I get one of these!!!
  4. solo guitar hero

  5. Since I put the 968's in the trip computer is next to useless, but I still get 450-470k's per 60 litres in day to day driving.
  6. Mine has been in the build for ages. Current estimation is end Jan 10
  7. Spotted blue F6 'TURBS' at Autoworx Skylines Australia Dyno day, today. Think it was stock-as. Laid down 285ish hp in the sweltering conditions....
  8. I've got a magnetic surface grinder.......
  9. good info there. Did it fix the problem?
  10. Yeah, that'll make you go heaps faster.
  11. Hey F6_Tornado are you interested in servicing my ZF?
  12. I've had the HP Tuners/VCM suite package for about 5 years now and have been using the Ford feature since it became available to us. I have used other competitor products also from time to time, but naturally prefer the one I have. Practically all of the packages available out there now perform the same job, and it boils down to the tuners ability to interpret the software and the changes the vehicle requires, not the software itself. In my case, the Ford addition is very much beta, but improves frequently. There have been 2 updates this week alone.
  13. F6R

    Brembo Fg Xr6T

    I'd go for the 6 pot, but it depends on what you want them for. I'll be fitting 375x36mm floating front rotors on mine, with new brackets for the 6 pots.
  14. Need copies of the engine and transmission wiring diagrams for the FG F6. I would be happy with the BF at this stage if I get stuck. Thanks
  15. thanks for that might get the fuel system sorted etc then.
  16. With my F6 R-Spec up for sale due to the forthcoming arrival of my new F6, I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the attraction of a car with mods vs without from a resale perspective. I was going to do some basics to mine before I decided to sell up, thinking the car is probably more saleable standard. Mods were to be 42lbs injectors, fuel pump and remap (HP tuners). I suppose if the buyer wants them, they can always be added.
  17. Yes, all parts V8 supercar. Will sort some pics
  18. For which one? Can supply pics. Fronts: 3 used BA 1 used BF 1 new BA Rears: 2 used BA 1 used BF Skirts: 3 pair used BA Front Guards: Numerous Steel, mostly new. Bulge Bonnet: 2 new, BUT have no reinforcement and have the bulge filled in as per avesco spec
  19. I have some BA and BF V8 supercar bars for sale, most used, but I have 1 brand new BA one.
  20. getting the amount of fuel equal is one thing, but getting the individual cylinder's AFR equal is another. Because the air distribution to each cylinder is different, amongst other variations including dynamic and static compression, it's a numb debate.
  21. F6R

    Fg F6 Ordered

    I dont think it's really pertinent to disclose the price publicly, as the deal was fleet based via a broker, however, I got in the region of 10% off RRP.
  22. can anyone explain the point of flow matching an injector, cause to me it's a bit of semantic argument.
  23. F6R

    Fg F6 Ordered

    I've waited 16 weeks for a BMW in the past.
  24. After 2 months of stuffing around I finalized the paperwork today for the new toy. They're telling me delivery mid October. FG F6 Silhouette ZF Premium Brakes Leather Tint Mats Reverse Camera Dark Argents
  25. If you want serious methanol, give me a call. We use a lot with our car and can possibly help you with decent supply.
×
×
  • Create New...