Jump to content

Slymeat

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,926
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slymeat

  1. Twin 2 3/4 pipes will flow more then a single 4" and have less drone, also easier to find mufflers. I am tempted to drop my 4" for twin 2 3/4's after doing some research.
  2. Intercooler time.
  3. No traction with the single spinner, if you touch the throttle or even lean on it with 400kw at any speed....
  4. Looks Aston like....
  5. Angel you cant aim directly at neighbours property, but if it is incendebtly in the field of view I see no problems with privacy, as long as you dont also record sound.
  6. To easy, its on the Christmas list.
  7. Do 6boost make a low mount manifold to suit the FG?
  8. Although those in the pic are tiny little 4 pots, the six I think are just longer, not wider or taller. Also the web site says big brake compatable, just saying....
  9. Rasberries
  10. At 12psi 307kw, at 14psi 335kw, at 18.5psi 405kw, although I have a TO4...
  11. I had similar problems and it was the actuator in my case, car wouldnt get more than 14psi the more we tried the worse it got. Popped in a 12psi actuator and wam 18psi plus all day.
  12. I would love some 18s that clear 6 pots, no decent tyres available for 20s.
  13. Cant put the power to the ground in the dry with anything above 3000 rpm and half throttle.....
  14. Ok car is back and its bloody raining, tuner wants to add more boost now, I told him no for now have to wait for the driveshaft and lsd to be done if I am going to have any hope of driving it.
  15. Price is around 2500 for parts labour is an unknown, my car is evolving piece by piece these are the parts I believe will give me peace of mind...
  16. Not after more power, just safety...
  17. Ok the car is back in at the tuners, this time it is getting atomic valve springs, atomic oil pump gears, new ford timing chain guides, atomic hd timing chain, intune flex plate, and a custom harmonic balancer. Next thing will be the truetrak when money permits.
  18. Just dropped my car off at the tuners dagnamit don't get her back till end off next week, engine comming out for some loving.
  19. You don' t really need it to run 18 psi.
  20. Gone with the gears, going to replace the harmonic balancer as well. Does anyone know wich truetrac suits the G6ET?
  21. They are offering 5 years warranty with it.....
  22. Im guessing timing cover, chain etc and maybe raidiator, Im getting valve spring done, so some of that has to be taken off anyway, trying to kill 2 birds...
  23. 42 tommorow, sheds a tear....
  24. My new Atomic valve springs arrived today, and I am of mixed mids wether to get Atomic oil pump gears or a complete Atomic oil pump. I have not changed the engine cut so I dont think Ill be reving it too hard but I am running 405 rwkw any suggestions. Bearing in mind the gears are $600 and the pump is $1200 or near enough.
×
×
  • Create New...