Jump to content

Azra'eil

Member
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Azra'eil

  1. Mine crapped out on me a few months ago. Same issue, dead drive. And I always suspected it was the update I had installed just 30mins prior. 1mth out of warranty...
  2. Not a fan. The lens now has no control of the light, and it's just scattering it "here and there". Looks terrible Does your cruise control still work? Or is there a resistor fitted to the LED units?
  3. I like the look of it that far forward. But to say air will flow into it is false, it's too far forward. Air will be sucked out of it, not in. And that may well play havok with the cooling airflow through the radiator
  4. That's handy... Got a link?
  5. Black with the red looks awesome. I think the red throttle body is too much though. It would look trick with just the red down the center of the rocker cover garnish. Paint the TB black.
  6. If he's a real mate, you better get it cheaper than that. Brand new they're going for $690. Worth the upgrade, I'm not sure. Never seen an X3 in action to compare. Worth $600 second hand, from a mate? No.
  7. Awww, the poor lil guy had his feelings hurt. You ok diddums?
  8. Apparently I'm a comic without even knowing it?
  9. The diff is a DANA M86. I'm pretty sure it's a 1.5 way. Not 100% sure though.
  10. You'd better stick with drag racing champ.
  11. No Tab, I was talking to the thread starter, not XR06T. XR06T is incorrect.
  12. Yes, you are right. It will induce more understeer. And will give greater traction. You've pretty much summed it up mate. Open diff is 'safer'.
  13. Nice one. Looks great
  14. Mate, if you cashed in your schmick for dollars, you'd be struggling to afford a soft serve at McDonalds. If you're in water deep enough to cover the fog light holes, you've got more to worry about than getting water in your donk. The only way you're going to suck up water is if that CAI behind your foglight is your ONLY intake, and it is well sealed to your airbox. Then there's a chance of sucking water in, IF it gets submerged. You will get water residue in your airbox in heavy rain through a foglight intake. Your standard CAI behind the grill does too. (That's why there's a drain hole in your airbox) 4x4 have snorkels to enable them to submerge the engine when fording a creek/river. They weren't designed as a performance modification for cold air. That is a secondary benefit. (We'd all be doing the same thing on our sports cars, if it didn't look retarded.)
  15. Yeah. He should have laid low for a few days. They would have given up, forgotten about it, and he'd of gotten off scot-free... -end sarcasm-
  16. Too true Kev, too true. And the others are worried about people copying their work. Wait a minute...
  17. Oil Tanker. They come in 6, 8 and 10 cylinder variants. Over 5 million ft-lbs of torque, at 100rpm, if my memory serves me well.
  18. Does Daddy ever get to drive it?? I mean, he's paying for it all.
  19. If it's a late model EVO they should go close. EVO offset being around 38 I believe, same PCD.
  20. I've only flown Emirates. Great service, great seats (Every seat has an entertainment system. tv, music, movies, games). And let's be honest, it's gotta be a sure bet it will never be taken by terrorists. They won't hit their own airline.
  21. Wow, you're not kidding?? The footage is mirror edited mate.
  22. I can't believe you have to ask this?? Ofcourse it's a stir up, are you kidding? All the interior images are mirror edited.
  23. What's wrong with you guys?? It's not even a factory wing. And you call yourselves Ford fans. tsk tsk
×
×
  • Create New...