Jump to content

notol

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    209
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notol

  1. notol

    New Members Thread

    Sorry, this was the response from Sam @ Tempe Tyres.
  2. notol

    New Members Thread

    I emailed Tempe Tyres today about those wheels and some others that I liked: 18*8.0 Lenso DC5 19*8.5 Lenso DC5 19*10 Lenso DC5 - These are GTR only, was just curious... These were prices with tyre's packaged as well. 18 inch lenso are $1750 delivered on the package and 19s are $2200 delivered on the packages, the 19x10s are for GTRs only, I would suggest have a look at other options than lenso as they are suitable to Jap cars only. Overall they seem pretty cheap, I just haven't been able to work out if they will fit my FG ok - may have to ring them tomorrow.
  3. Right on yo. Cheers for that! I was reading a post the other week where he mentioned Leigh Holman's SVS, just couldn't find it again. I'm pretty sure qik1 lives 15mins up the road from me, may have to call in say g'day and have a chat one of these days.
  4. Cheers for that mate. I guess at the end of the day the car's done 21,000k's and everything is running sweet, if something major was gonna go it should have by now. In all honesty I don't put much value in warranty anyway, they are as bad as insurers, always looking to point the finger back at the customer for faults... I was just curious and now have my answer - and the tune is still going to get done!! yea dude, no intention on going generic. Going for a drive up to the Tuners this weekend to have a chat about options. And on that note, has anyone had any experience with the Tuners in Cairns North QLD? Any suggestions appreciated. Cheers once again fellas!
  5. Hey guys. I have an FG XR6-T and was looking at getting a CAPA flash tune done. Just wondering is there anyway Ford can tell that a flash tune has been put through the car if you upload the factory tune back in? - this is just for warranty purposes when the car goes back to ford. Kinda want to keep the warranty in check for now is all... Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...