Jump to content

SHAUNY

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    300
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHAUNY

  1. yeah deffinately shifts harder than mine, that was something I mentioned to him and said it could be the shift pressure when they've tuned it. I'll have to spend some money and catch up to his mods now, can't have him beating me...
  2. he picks is up today so im sure he'll get some soon, rang KPM they said they did injectors, valve springs, turbo waistgate, the exhaust and trans rebuild and strengthen. Let's hope he didn't take any of that stuff with him when he sold the car, I know the exhaust is still with it. will bruce be able to tell the valve springs and trans rebuild??
  3. My brother bought an 03 XR6T yesterday, I went down with him to Adelaide Vehicle Centre and sussed it out for him. Had premium sound, leather and about 120k on the clock. They new it had a sports exhaust cause it's bloody loud but when they popped the hood I seen it had custom intake, an underdrive, custom hot-side piping which they didn't know about and they didn't know how much power it was putting out or have the flash box. we got it for 18 with a new set of tyres and the boot swapped with an XT. I told him to get it to bruce for a transcooler and a dyno run to see what it's making, it had a KPM sticker on the block. So whens the next cruise??
  4. If you guys have a cruise on Sept 25th make elizabeth one of your stops, I'll be having my 21st at the louisiana that night would be good to see use all.
  5. In and around his mouth??
  6. haha thanks foyle, everyone keeps telling me about it. I don't know what type of globe it is but I'll find out and change it over just for you.
  7. yeah been back on the road for about a week. all up cost me 2000 to fix. I ended up using my orginal front bar so will get micke to primer up the one I bought and sell it.
  8. If my car is fixed in time I might come for a few stops. We started at 7 this morning and hope to finish by about 7.
  9. yeah but im not old jet, so I pay sh*t loads to have a fast car. I'll think it should all be fixed in a month lol. by then I'll be so excited to drive me car I'll go out and crash it again lol.
  10. Yeah tell me about it, I'm lucky because my brother is a spray painter so I'll only pay for paint and he's getting me a guard for nothing and a genuine repairable XR8 bonnet for nothing too, it was hail damaged. I can grab a genuine front bar from that athol park wreckers for 750 I think it was and prolly get a headlight from there too.
  11. nah gonna get micke and his mates to fix it, my excess is 1400 and then my insurance will go up so it'll probably not gonna be worth it. f*ck I miss my car :(
  12. yeah our area has gone to sh*t, there was a drive by a few days ago 2 streets away from me. On another note does anyone know where I can get the parts below cheap: bonnet, front bar, headlight, front guard I've found a front bar for 950 and an xr8 bonnet for 750 but the bonnet isn't genuine.
  13. Geez, that's f*cked. just reading it makes me angry they do that and get away with it. Are you going through insurance?? If not let me know if you need some tires cheap or get my brother to help with the paint.
  14. I'm all sorts of dick bag, still doesn't change the way I feel about my car when I look at it now. I'll decide what I wanna do when it's repaired and I've driven it again.
  15. I got out and started swearing at my car on main north. Most likely get the repairs done by my bro, he's a spray painter at Gawler Body Works. Rekon I'll need a new bonnet, quarter panel, headlight, foglight, washer bottle, inner quarter panel, front support and front bar. I'll never look at her the same again now though, it's like another man has slept with her...
  16. I was doing a u-turn in the rain and slid into the pole on main north road.
  17. That stuff is hilarious!! thanks!! I had to stop reading them at work because I was laughing histerically at the bad ones.
  18. I know how you feel, I keep finding new ones to get depressed about all the time... no idea how they get there. I'm always watching out when my mates get in the car to see if there doing it but none of them knock the door edge or car edge... I'm lucky that my brother is a spray painter so when I get enough I'll let him fix it up
  19. SHAUNY

    I Am So Bored

    come polish my car
  20. Jet did pretty well, he copped a thong in the face (sorry) and had piss all up his bonnet (sorry) Good night though Next one I think I'll just bring a chick along.
  21. So how do we program these things??
  22. You'll have to take pics of only one side of my car....someone reversed into me today
  23. Gimme Gimme Gimme My current one is rooted to the point the rubber is breaking away because I have to press so hard for it to work.
×
×
  • Create New...