Jump to content

Marc17

Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marc17

  1. not much I can do about the changes being a little sloppy as the trans is at its limits really......now u need 275's how quiet r they!!!
  2. I reckon I could squeeze a 10.7 out of her with new rubber, bloke behind me said it wasn't hooking up in second (left lines down the strip). bet meh who knows. I wont b coming out for a while now, may spectate for a change
  3. so your expecting 450rwkw from bruces dyno? heatsink is the problem at the strip as im sure your well aware, I was pushing my car to the line most of the time. just an FYI jet mate also jet, what tyres r u taking to the strip? semi's or streeters? what width? dont go near my record bishface
  4. yeah 235's were obviously for the stock 17's, not the 18's. but yes your well and truely correct.
  5. time slip and the new plates. IMG_05012.bmp IMG_05000.bmp
  6. BA and BF's come out with 235's stock.
  7. ohhhh...look who's going for the stealth look now!! <------ this bloke rite here, trend setter I tells ya all
  8. yeah my BF is DEC 05 build...so definately no BA's were 06
  9. that's what I was thinking..who makes these "rules" lol
  10. so it doesnt count unless im using 245's? /confused
  11. yeah aitkenvale tuned, then about a year later....bang! then off to another tuner and here we are. I dont even think that dirt track in townsville qualifies for a 1/4 mile lol I couldnt even get traction there with semi slicks with way less power haha
  12. 10.80 @ 132.45 1.73 60ft nitto invo's 275/35/18
  13. ive only taken my car to townsville strip and adelaide, palmyra is mackay??
  14. I get them from ebay when ever I can, last pair cost me about $550 including freight for a pair. good luck getting anywhere near that in adelaide. but if you do please let me know and spoolax...give me the keys to your car and ill see if I can get a 10 for u
  15. surely this isnt the leading mark for street tyres? if this is, what was the previous time/mph? the little 35/40 puffs alright
  16. hey lads, just got linked to this discussion and thanks for the kind words. just to clarify, the tyres are 275/35/18 nitto invo's and are will and truely fked now. and no it wasnt tuned by blueboost in mackay previously, alot of my work was done in townsville before moving back down to adelaide. yes the zf has been tuned. suspension is stock. once again guys cheers for the kind words
  17. what can I say, Hanson rd is just too good to pass on will see u out there dude, feel free to come have a chat, please dont b offended if I dont remember u as im terrible when it comes to remembering people in general lol
  18. ill b there sunday trying to get my 10 on street tyres. I went with 28-30psi in the rears and found that to be sweet. as for the burnout, just do one big enough so u see smoke in the rear view mirror and should b good to go. see u out there
  19. pff old news mate, already on it..waiting on episode 2
  20. breaking bad is a saying http://www.urbandict...?term=Break bad - "To completely dominate or humiliate through sheer superiority" and sweet tv series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/
  21. defy authority etc etc I take it u havent seen the tv series breaking bad then also? /slap
  22. bah fk it already went and purchased already...ordered BRKNBAD black with silver text.
  23. thinking of custom plates, so far these r my top 3 in no particular order QIKSHFT or UFO or DFEATME. any other good ones???
  24. yeah the charger wasnt running rite I think, heard it throttle on and off while I was going down the strip...
  25. here is the 11.18 run here is the 11.08 run
×
×
  • Create New...