Jump to content

Marc17

Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marc17

  1. 29 july ill b in hopefully with some new tryes and try for my 10. http://racingonn.com.au/?page_id=1156
  2. getting me some new dba rotors and pads :newrussian: didnt know the bf mkI was the only xr6t to come with vented rears as standard? correct me if im wrong. whos going drags end of july???
  3. nah it was extremely relaxed at the scrutineering tent mate, but in your case they would boot u off the track after your first run lol off topic, I need bigger/better brakes, nearly had to use the sand trap on my last run they had nothing left lol
  4. last run I seen paul do he did an 11.28 @ 115mph lol....would have been a 10 but had some dramas. didnt get to see his last run
  5. did 4 runs today, not forgetting all runs were done on nitto invo street tyres. best was 11.086 @ 131.19mph with a 1.900 60ft. tyre pressure of 28-30psi. absolutely over the moon and to top it off nothing broke on me, I really want to push a 10 on street tyres!
  6. hopefully rain holds off for 2mrw, aiming for a sub 11.5 @ 128mph+ on street tyres
  7. I have 60's and its been tuned for the e85 mix, just dont wana blow sh*t up if I accidentally put a bit too much e85 in it........
  8. curious lads, if I added a little too much e85 to my tank with the e85 tune in it, would this be a big problem?
  9. see what this gets me on street tyres on the 26th....will b a handful
  10. what I would give for both genitalia like yourself :( ....when is this kpm dyno day anyhow, as I would like to throw a molotov cocktail in their dyno shed when their black fpv is on it
  11. well I just shot an email off to them and sent off my forms and $$ yesterday so maybe still spots or they just pocketed my coin for nothing.... hmmmm as long as I get 2-3 runs ill b happy, will b interesting going down with the nitto invo's.
  12. no cruise for me, need to save cash for service and e85 tune for the 1/4 mile on 26th may
  13. Lest we forget.
  14. *tumble weed*
  15. yes got surge tank, got new coil packs and new injectors, its got me f*cked. thinking of losing my cat and getting a retune, what sort of power difference would I stand to gain? much off the line? also can someone please pm me how much bruce charges for a retune. cheers lads
  16. ill b investing in some decent brakes b4 I go hard at it thru the hills, still spluttering sometimes when I feed on the power, rare but still there. could this b my cat or valve springs (even though ive had valve springs done, supposedly). note that this issue was present b4 my last engine went bang.
  17. yeah what nights do all the hoons come out down here? and where do they "hang".......so I can stay away
  18. im going to see how these nitto invo's hold up...plus I want to see what I can do in proper street form, im mor interested to see my mph than a good time cos I can just see myself stalling it up at the line and twisting the drive line like a pretzel :( so if I get anything under a 2.0 60ft ill b pretty happy
  19. will b taking the turbs down the strip in may as its going to b 1/4 mile once again (providing work doesnt fk with my life)
  20. so where do the hoons go on a friday night? I mean errr the sensible drivers........yeah, sensible drivers
  21. I swear im not stalking you JET pic taken on monday.
  22. all good, once I loaded back to stock I just simply reloaded my custom tune and now all good........thank f*ck!
  23. faaaaark! just tried to upload another tune with the xcal 3 and fked it, says turn back to stock if the car does not start (which it doesnt). if I put it back to stock will my custom tunes still b in there? im soo fkn pissed rite now!
  24. sweet im on leave on the 14th so should make an appearance. btw, I have a BF, is it worth keeping the stock brakes and getting slotted discs? as I have fk all coin and am thinking of cheap and effective solutions. any input much appreciated cheers. hey spoolax, what power u end up with after e85 tune? what boost?
  25. seen JET F6 at about 6:35am this morning main north rd and montague rd intersection moving towards city, those plates stick out like dogs balls mate !
×
×
  • Create New...